ADVERTISEMENT

My $.02 on Changes

WillTruby

Walk-on candidate
Jul 23, 2019
I've been married long enough to know that my opinion and $1 would mean I had $1, but I wanted to chime in on the people involved in all that is changing. I'd never read a college football message board in my life until Kobie started getting recruited in the spring of 2019. I've had the opportunity to meet people from OU, TTU & UT recruiting sites. From the OU side of things, I've gotten to meet Brandon, Parker, Josh M, and Bob P in person. I've spoken to Charlie Stewart from another site on the phone and via text numerous times. Every single one of these guys has been polite, respectful, professional, reasonable, and fair. I guess my reason for this post is to just make clear that good guys are involved in all of this stuff. Message Board banter is what it is, but any notion of completely denigrating these men on a personal level is trash. They're good dudes doing a job just like we all are. Carry on.

I'll now duck to avoid the slander coming my way............

I'll also wait patiently for Parker's next thread talking about Kobie's below average athleticism........:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News