ADVERTISEMENT

Moser will bring in an assistant coach (and Mack note) ... (SCOOPHD added)

BPrzybylo

Sooner starter
Nov 20, 2017

Asked Porter Moser for an update on the assistant coach front this afternoon.

"I will be having another person. I’m close to being able to make a decision on it. It just makes sense. In the next couple of days, I’ll really be able to expand on that. I am planning on bringing someone in."

No out of left field targets so far. I'm hearing same one as you guys. Doc Sadler (former Nebraska HC, among various others) and John Gallagher (former Hartford HC) as the two big names being considered. Obviously, just weird timing b/c you can only go after guys who are either out of work or retired. But I've heard those two names from multiple sources.

Sebastian Mack had his UCLA official visit. Was waiting for that offer tweet, still waiting. Had a source say maybe UCLA wants Mack to wait until the spring signing period. An OU source is convinced Mack wants to have this over with by Wednesday (last day of early period) and will announce Wednesday. I cannot confirm.

If that's the case, it's OU or Florida State. Be frustrated at OU for losing last Monday, but FSU is 0-2 out the gate so don't think early-season results will factor into anything.

Will Mack commit? Sign? And with Kaden Cooper, will he sign? A couple of more days to figure it all out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News