ADVERTISEMENT

MEMBERS: Who can 100% go to OU/ISU game tomorrow? Comment. First come, first served…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Drumm

Co-Publisher OUinsider.com
Staff
Apr 28, 2023
Mustang (OK)
ouinsider.com
ALSO, from here on out, please don’t throw your name in if you’re not gonna respond to several messages on here or can’t go. That’s unfair for those that can and it’s a huge hassle to have constantly maneuver and pivot from something that should be seamless. We have asked that it be the case and you not comment unless you can actually go.

We appreciate everyone on here, but we are trying to give back to you all and when you comment and know you can’t attend or don’t understand that you have to respond to me in messages (message box top right corner if the board), it creates a problem for us finding those that actually can go after we wait on winners to respond.

All that said, IF YOU CAN GO TOMORROW PLEASE COMMENT AND STANDBY AS I WILL BR MESSAGING YOU WITH FURTHER DETAILS AND A PAIR OF TIX.

I will update thread when tix are gone. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you all at the OUinsider tailgate tomorrow! Details and location pinned in a thread at top of the board as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News