ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe primpus will comment on this

Newsome has nice hair. Fags want him. He's in Cali afterall. Desantis has nice hair also, every woman on the planet wants him. Governs a state that is predominately straight. Minus Miami. 🤣

I can see zhis bumper sticker from here,
Make America into California
I can see this on truck and car bumpers "Make America More Corrupt Again", vote DeSantis. OR

"America is where democracy comes to die", vote Republican.

"Discussions" with Primus always regress into reflecting the worst of the extremes from both sides....many of which are that of high schools kids.
Neither Biden or Trump is fit to be president and for one side to demonize the other is silly.

"Discussions" with Primus always regress into reflecting the worst of the extremes from both sides....many of which are that of high schools kids.
Neither Biden or Trump is fit to be president and for one side to demonize the other is silly.
Biden is fit to be the president again in order to save our beautiful country from autocracy and to fortify our democracy that is being attacked and shreded by the Republican cult leaders.

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
Biden is fit to be the president again in order to save our beautiful country from autocracy and to fortify our democracy that is being attacked and shreded by the Republican cult leaders.
A good example of "the pot calling the kettle black"^^^^.
And no, Primus, that quote has nothing to do with being racist.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I'd like to see a debate among actual intellectuals. It's just unfortunate there are so few of them who want to be president. So far the most intellectual one running for potus is probably kennedy but he also has some extremely strange viewpoints. but at least he's intellectual about it

But to take it further, i'd like to see them in a podcast format. you cant bs for 3 straight hours. Get on rogan's show and i'll listen. otherwise i will just be pretty out of it

Well I mean, he's not as sh81tty as the guy he beat in 2020 but him being fit is a pretty liberal usage of the word. if harris wasnt such a massive pile of feces with the IQ of a dead squirrel, we could watch old man biden just ride off into the sunset handing the country off to his successor. but now we just have to grit our teeth, hold on and hope he stays alive.

We need more moderate centrists out there.

Well I mean, he's not as sh81tty as the guy he beat in 2020 but him being fit is a pretty liberal usage of the word. if harris wasnt such a massive pile of feces with the IQ of a dead squirrel, we could watch old man biden just ride off into the sunset handing the country off to his successor. but now we just have to grit our teeth, hold on and hope he stays alive.
I don't really respond to weak men who spend their time saying stupid things about women. But you, you probably have a brain of a bird and no amount of berating of Kamala Haris, is going to make you any smarter. Saying that a well-accomplished woman has a low IQ, is a projection about yourself.

That's it. You're nothing but a troll. Nobody could possibly believe this.

• Love
Reactions: iasooner2000
I don't really respond to weak men who spend their time saying stupid things about women. But you, you probably have a brain of a bird and no amount of berating of Kamala Haris, is going to make you any smarter. Saying that a well-accomplished woman has a low IQ, is a projection about yourself.
Lol, dont get personal on me. Address the content of my post instead of attacking me directly. I did not attack women, i attacked harris who is known to have the IQ of a watermelon. I have a substantially larger brain than a bird, dont try to exaggerate reality because i triggered you with my anti harris rhetoric. I am proud of my intellect. I think she's an idiot, that's a neutral observation. I've seen her try to speak, have you? have you not seen her speeches where she talks down to the crowd like that are bunch of kindergarteners?

I am not a republican, f8ck all republicans. also, f8ck the democrats, but mostly the republicans.

Dont fall prey to ad hominem attacks on me though. This is forum to sh8t on politicians, not each other. If you think I am wrong, lets talk about it as i am prepared to defend my statements without insulting you personally, just the public figure in my crosshairs. It's not necessary for me to insult other posters to make a point. But you, can YOU make a point without denigrating yourself by insulting me?

Do better.

Reactions: CTOkie
All of us leave a gold mine of information with every post we author. In my 60 minute time limit 60 question M test session, I anwered these questions and directives correctly. These questions are designed to measure one's abilty to reason.

1. Are there any among us who has a fear of heights?
2. Sarah said, "my two young daughters have absolutely nothing in common." Is Sarah lying?
3. Name the single action without which time cannot exist.
4. Name man's most precious commodity.
5. Does time slow for me when I travel by jetliner at 30,000 feet?

I know LAY THE WOODY, iasooner2000 and 22LR. They would abuse primus and Kamala Harris in any intellegence quotiet exercise. I am Congolese-Cherokee-Caucasian. I have never seen a hint of racist in any of the three.

Of course I ain't black since I don't know how to vote. Joe Biden set me straight.

All of us leave a gold mine of information with every post we author. In my 60 minute time limit 60 question M test session, I anwered these questions and directives correctly. These questions are designed to measure one's abilty to reason.

2. Sarah said, "my two young daughters have absolutely nothing in common." Is Sarah lying?
3. Name the single action without which time cannot exist.
4. Name man's most precious commodity.
5. Does time slow for me when I travel by jetliner at 30,000 feet?

I know LAY THE WOODY, iasooner2000 and 22LR. They would abuse primus and Kamala Harris in any intellegence quotiet exercise. I am Congolese-Cherokee-Caucasian. I have never seen a hint of racist in any of the three.

Of course I ain't black since I don't know how to vote. Joe Biden set me straight.
You remind me of when trunp would repeat the 5 words person woman man camera tv to prove he didnt have dementia.

Also, since it's ironic, I had to point out that you misspelled intelligence while you disparaged harris' own intelligence. She is really dumb, I agree, but you cant misspell intelligence when you are making fun of hers. You also misspelled quotient.

You remind me of when trunp would repeat the 5 words person woman man camera tv to prove he didnt have dementia.

Also, since it's ironic, I had to point out that you misspelled intelligence while you disparaged harris' own intelligence. She is really dumb, I agree, but you cant misspell intelligence when you are making fun of hers. You also misspelled quotient.
Sleepy wants to pat you on the head. Good boy. 🤣

Sleepy wants to pat you on the head. Good boy. 🤣
What's that got to do with the comment I made, which you responded to? I fail to see the connections.

Secondly, i assume you mean biden by sleepy? and by your statement, you assume that i am fan of his somehow?

I'm trying my hardest to learn three languages including the dominant West Germanic language (English). I speak three languages, including the one with which you struggle. I'm not good with language. How about you? Oh, Harris is large cap. Don't you mean her's?

iasooner2000 didn't invite me here to declare anyone stupid. He invited me here to read the handful declare themselves stupid.

You probably don't want to engage LAY THE WOODY in my 60 minute time limit 60 question M test. 5 of those questions are presented above. I'll lay out one of the simplest:

20 19 17 14....... What number will come next in order?

Can you think of what you remind me of? LAY THE WOODY can.

Reactions: 22LR
I'm trying my hardest to learn three languages including the dominant West Germanic language (English). I speak three languages, including the one with which you struggle. I'm not good with language. How about you? Oh, Harris is large cap. Don't you mean her's?

iasooner2000 didn't invite me here to declare anyone stupid. He invited me here to read the handful declare themselves stupid.

You probably don't want to engage LAY THE WOODY in my 60 minute time limit 60 question M test. 5 of those questions are presented above. I'll lay out one of the simplest:

20 19 17 14....... What number will come next in order?

Can you think of what you remind me of? LAY THE WOODY can.
I also speak three languages, and I do not struggle with any of them. So that sad attempt at an insult fell flat. I intentionally did not use the capital H.

I dont care about your boyfriend or a 60 minute time limit test. That also falls flat. Try harder.

You gotta handle on a good strain fella? ,🤣
Our friend is who iasooner2000 invited us along for entertainment. Could this guy pass the test? No.

Remember the SoonerSpinZone? McJackKnife and soonerinlOUisiana answered these 3 questions in under 3 minutes proving an IQ in the mid 140's or higher.

3. Ramon's electricity went off in a thunderstorm. In Ramon's sock drawer are 5 crimson socks and 5 white socks. How many socks must Ramon remove from his sock drawer and feel his way out to his lightening-lit driveway to ensure he has a matched pair?

Lol, dont get personal on me. Address the content of my post instead of attacking me directly. I did not attack women, i attacked harris who is known to have the IQ of a watermelon. I have a substantially larger brain than a bird, dont try to exaggerate reality because i triggered you with my anti harris rhetoric. I am proud of my intellect. I think she's an idiot, that's a neutral observation. I've seen her try to speak, have you? have you not seen her speeches where she talks down to the crowd like that are bunch of kindergarteners?

I am not a republican, f8ck all republicans. also, f8ck the democrats, but mostly the republicans.

Dont fall prey to ad hominem attacks on me though. This is forum to sh8t on politicians, not each other. If you think I am wrong, lets talk about it as i am prepared to defend my statements without insulting you personally, just the public figure in my crosshairs. It's not necessary for me to insult other posters to make a point. But you, can YOU make a point without denigrating yourself by insulting me?

Do better.
I think you're letting your bias of get better of you. It's a whole lot informative if you attack her ideas inatead of her delivery. I know you mean well for our country, but it's incumbent upon all of us to speak out against the attacks on our democracy and the radical fascist ideology that the Republican right wing extremists are try to import in our governance.

I think you're letting your bias of get better of you. It's a whole lot informative if you attack her ideas inatead of her delivery. I know you mean well for our country, but it's incumbent upon all of us to speak out against the attacks on our democracy and the radical fascist ideology that the Republican right wing extremists are try to import in our governance.

You’re a conservative who posts this sort of nonsense to make leftists look like even bigger complete dumbasses. That’s OK and I find it amusing. But the left doesn’t need your help doing this.

We all have bias, i recognize and live with it. I attack trunp for his delivery and style too, and his lack of intellect. I have a severe dislike for the intellectually challenged who want to run my country regardless of political affiliation.

I dont mean well for our country, i mean well for me and mine. I look out for me, not for everyone else. I am not attacking democracy or idealogy, just harris and trunp and any other intellectual lightweight who thinks they know what they are doing want want MY vote

We all have bias, i recognize and live with it. I attack trunp for his delivery and style too, and his lack of intellect. I have a severe dislike for the intellectually challenged who want to run my country regardless of political affiliation.

I dont mean well for our country, i mean well for me and mine. I look out for me, not for everyone else. I am not attacking democracy or idealogy, just harris and trunp and any other intellectual lightweight who thinks they know what they are doing want want MY vote
You left out sleepy and his handlers. It's pretty deep territory.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT