ADVERTISEMENT

LIVE from IMG Academy

Brandon Drumm

Co-Publisher OUinsider.com
Staff
Apr 28, 2023
Mustang (OK)
ouinsider.com
*** Spoke a bit with five-star DL David Stone. He is ready for his recruitment to be over with, so he is a bit more close to the vest than normal right now, but at every turn, he is with fellow Sooners four-star DL commit Jayden Jackson. Whether on the DL or even walking from practice, the two IMG DL have been together this whole time. I know that isn't groundbreaking info or anything, but it is interesting nonetheless.

*** On that front, I was talking to a source here at IMG and they said, "Those two are so close. They are always with one another. In the cafeteria, in the dorms, whatever. You see David [Stone] and you know Jayden [Jackson] isn't too far away or right there with him, and vice-versa."

*** Not IMG related, but there are, of course, several well-connected people here so I have been asking around on five-star DE Williams Nwaneri as well. One source told me that it's gone "back and forth" between Mizzou and OU over the last week. One source even told me that UGA feels, and a few others feel it is Mizzou, but they went on to say, "I don't know what to think because OU always seems to be in the conversation and is also who everyone compares Mizzou or UGA with in the end, so this is one that feels like you're going to see some major movement in the last 48 hours or so."

No one and I mean NO ONE, will make a final pick on Nwaneri when talking to sources. As for me, I am ride or dying with my OU pick. I am not overly confident either way because no matter what I hear from the OU side, I continue to hear conflicting reports on the other side of things.

I know Parker is 80/20 OU with Nwaneri, as recently as yesterday. I would say that I would go with PT on that because he has been more glued in on that than anyone, but I do want to make sure I pass on what I hear regarding the elite 2024 DE.

*** Interviews and headshots forthcoming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News