ADVERTISEMENT

Jordyn Bahl

I’d pay to watch OU softball. We just don’t get enough coverage.
ESPN plus showed quitea few OU softball games last season and some appeared on the Sooner sports site. Of course though to get those games it requires a yearly subscription.

I would think some games might even be shown on Bally Sports ( It may be Baller TV ) as I think some OU basketball games have been on there this year.

If anything the subscription to Soonersports allows you to view games the following day if the game was televised.

ESPN plus showed quitea few OU softball games last season and some appeared on the Sooner sports site. Of course though to get those games it requires a yearly subscription.

I would think some games might even be shown on Bally Sports ( It may be Baller TV ) as I think some OU basketball games have been on there this year.

If anything the subscription to Soonersports allows you to view games the following day if the game was televised.

One can find about any game on YouTube.

Apparently not. OSU kicked the ball around today and nerves got to them. A tragedy of errors led to three LH runs that turned a 5-3 OSU advantage into a 6-5 deficit, and Dolcini didn't allow a hit for three more innings. That was a remarkable game. Texas pitching has been stressed, but they'll likely play us tough.

Dang Plaino, it looked like OSU had the game won till they self destructed in the top of 5. Can't wait till Wednesday so we can smoke the wronghorns and start looking towards football. The best time of the year is always Fall imo!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT