ADVERTISEMENT

It's official Jefferson to Ole Miss!

Sfenn3

OU scholarship offer
Apr 7, 2005
Darn it!! I think we need the other coaches in place!!!

This post was edited on 1/25 9:18 PM by Sfenn3

I think we are going to end up fine, but I just think knowing who the new staff is going to be, would be helpful! He was kind of a late one that seemed like he might end up our way!

Damn! What are they selling in Oxford, MS to get all those blue-chippers? Hugh Freeze and his staff have done a helluva job these last few seasons of bringing in a lot of top flight talent that prior to his arrival, they never could get. How does a mid-level SEC school all of a sudden start recruiting like a Top 10 team?

Originally posted by Schoonerman:
Damn! What are they selling in Oxford, MS to get all those blue-chippers? Hugh Freeze and his staff have done a helluva job these last few seasons of bringing in a lot of top flight talent that prior to his arrival, they never could get. How does a mid-level SEC school all of a sudden start recruiting like a Top 10 team?
They're selling MONEY.

IMO

Ole Miss recruiting since Hugh Freeze:

2013 - #7

2014 - #19

2015 - #18

...so let's not compare them with the big dogs anytime soon.

Re: Your Boy Nail...

came to Volquest bragging he was already a Sooner lock...all I know he didn't put on the hat with the "T" on it so I really don't care about him.

I've never been to Ole Miss but I've heard it was an amazing campus. Probably makes a big impression on a lot of kids.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT