ADVERTISEMENT

I guess fellating Tom Brady...

Assume this has something to do with the NFL???
Haven't watched a game since the pros not only condoned "wokeism", but actually encouraged it.
I'm not an overly religious person, but when Tebow gets penalized (or worse) for kneeling in personal reverence and the rest of the league is encouraged to kneel when our National Anthem is being played, there is a problem with the movement.
Done with the NFL a long time ago.
Personally, I hope the league fails.
I hope all OU grads are financially successful playing professional football, if that is their choice.
But, I won't be following, so I won't know.

Baker has found success and Lamb has too among many others, I think I read that four former Sooner Offensive Line players had garnered some league awards & honors this season. Too bad Kyler Murray tore up his ACL early this year as he lead his team almost to the Stupor Bowl last year. Great to see you humble

Last edited:
I'm not an overly religious person, but when Tebow gets penalized (or worse) for kneeling in personal reverence and the rest of the league is encouraged to kneel when our National Anthem is being played, there is a problem with the movement.

Respectfully disagree.

Tebow was never penalized for kneeling, and in fact there are hundreds of other players who also kneel or point to the sky after scoring a touchdown. Much of the misinformation about Tebow's supposed persecution from the NFL is from a bogus internet story that circulated in 2012 that claimed the NFL had an issue with Tebow kneeling for each game to prayer, they also had an issue with Tebow wearing John 3:16 as part of his blackout to avoid glare and made him take it off. That's absolute B.S, and never happened.

Tebow didn't have a lengthy career in the NFL because he was a mediocre quarterback, not because of his religious beliefs. I guarantee you if he had the talent of Tom Brady or Peyton Manning, the teams wouldn't care if he was a devout Christian, atheist, or whether he worshipped Bugs Bunny. He would be on an NFL roster, and would be making big money.

Last edited:
Respecfully disagree.

Tebow was never penalized for kneeling, and in fact there are hundreds of other players who also kneel or point to the sky after scoring a touchdown. Much of the misinformation about Tebow's supposed persecution from the NFL is from a bogus internet story that circulated in 2012 that claimed the NFL had an issue with Tebow kneeling for each game to prayer, they also had an issue with Tebow wearing John 3:16 as part of his blackout to avoid glare and made him take it off. That's absolute B.S, and never happened.

Tebow didn't have a lengthy career in the NFL because he was a mediocre quarterback, not because of his religious beliefs. I guarantee you if he had the talent of Tom Brady or Peyton Manning, the teams wouldn't care if he was a devout Christian, atheist, or whether he worshipped Bugs Bunny. He would be on an NFL roster, and would be making big money.
The macdonald's model? Think about it. 👍

Respectfully disagree.

Your claim is not true. Tebow wasn't a great quarterback, but he was the Broncos' best qb, and got tham to the playoffs. He was certainly a winner, and one if the top 64 qb's in the NFL.

They are the opposite as people, but his sutuation was very similar to Kaepernick. Who they were off the field wasn't who NFL teams wanted as their leader. Denver went out and got Peyton Manning. They didn't need him. But teams didn't want who he was turning off a big part of their fan base.

The NFL had different rules then, about quarterbacks and about celebrations.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Your claim is not true. Tebow wasn't a great quarterback, but he was the Broncos' best qb, and got tham to the playoffs. He was certainly a winner, and one if the top 64 qb's in the NFL.

They are the opposite as people, but his sutuation was very similar to Kaepernick. Who they were off the field wasn't who NFL teams wanted as their leader. Denver went out and got Peyton Manning. They didn't need him. But teams didn't want who he was turning off a big part of their fan base.

The NFL had different rules then, about quarterbacks and about celebrations.
The NFL is driven by political hot points. Foolish societal beliefs and cohersion from our government. Business.

Last edited:
Respectfully disagree.

OK. Tebow didn't get penalized for praying.
But, I still stopped following the NFL when the leadership decided not only to allow wokeism, but actually encouraged it. Done and won't go back.

OK. Tebow didn't get penalized for praying.
But, I still stopped following the NFL when the leadership decided not only to allow wokeism, but actually encouraged it. Done and won't go back.
Totally understand. I did the same thing. But l wanted to watch Baker and Kyler. And the NFL toned it down on the Woke, even though it's still their official policy.

My three favorite sports are college football, college softball and college women's gymnastics. I guess my favorite pro sport is the NHL.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT