ADVERTISEMENT

Hot Mic

DD has nothing for which to apologize. It is not as if he said something about Kanak's mother, for crying out loud.
Kanak is a college football player at one of the premier college football programs in history. If he or anyone at OU cannot take this tiny bit of criticism, I suggest they go to Panhandle State or somewhere where no one will care how they play.

DD has nothing for which to apologize. It is not as if he said something about Kanak's mother, for crying out loud.
Kanak is a college football player at one of the premier college football programs in history. If he or anyone at OU cannot take this tiny bit of criticism, I suggest they go to Panhandle State or somewhere where no one will care how they play.
100%

Also, no reason to give up on the boy. If he takes 5 years to become a All Conf calIber LB, then so be it. He may transfer, but I doubt it.

100%

Also, no reason to give up on the boy. If he takes 5 years to become a All Conf calIber LB, then so be it. He may transfer, but I doubt it.
I agree. I have seen people say he should transfer. I hope that isn't what happens. If he can get it together he will cause chaos for the opposing offenses. but right now it can be hard to watch. hes going full steam ahead but in the wrong direction.. reminds me of my 6 year old son.

the kid is an absolute freak, kills me that he is still so lost. if he could put it all together he would be a total menace. hope things get figured out.
Absolute Freak? Please elaborate? Yes, he is an athlete but mentally he is a midget. The kid has no business in a LB position. Too many rules and responsibilities in BVs defense. He cant process quick enough.

We need his scholly more than we need him. Time to cut our loses and get the other 3 LBs on the field. We are a better team when they are out there.

BTW, I loved the kid coming out of Kansas, however he just isnt a fit.

• Haha
Reactions: Ted The Dread
Absolute Freak? Please elaborate? Yes, he is an athlete but mentally he is a midget. The kid has no business in a LB position. Too many rules and responsibilities in BVs defense. He cant process quick enough.

We need his scholly more than we need him. Time to cut our loses and get the other 3 LBs on the field. We are a better team when they are out there.

He could probably help out the tight end room

He is struggling now. But that can change. It’s too early to say he isn’t a fit. Lightbulb may just take more time to come on.

you want me to elaborate on what I meant when i said freak? hell of an athlete.

Been trying to tell people that Kanak is going to get passed up. Already got passed up by Kip, Carter passed him up this offseason and I wouldn't be surprised if Omo moved above him with a good Summer and Fall.
I thought Kip was better than Kanak last year. Kip is an instinctive LB. Kanak is not

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT