ADVERTISEMENT

Hoops note: Calling the shot on Oswin Erhunmwunse (Update Thu 10:40pm)

Brody Lusk

Sooner commitment
Silver Member
Oct 25, 2023
Bentonville, AR

- I have entered a FutureCast in favor of Oklahoma for the services of Oswin Erhunmwunse. Multiple sources have indicated their expectations that Erhunmwunse will choose the Sooners. Additionally, a reclassification is anticipated.

UPDATE (Thu 10:40pm)

- Here is some added context on this recruitment: Last Tuesday, I received a text informing me that Oklahoma is back in the race for Oswin. Around that time, all signs pointed to Oklahoma or Creighton as the likely choice. Leading up to yesterday, sources on the Creighton side believed that Oklahoma was the team to beat. However, yesterday, multiple sources indicated to me that Oklahoma had pulled away from Creighton and become the heavy favorite. These sources also provided enough information to give me the confidence to predict a futurecast in favor of Oklahoma. Continuing my efforts last night, I gathered additional intel: Creighton is making a push. They initiated their push last night, and sources on the Creighton side still believe that Oklahoma remains the odds-on favorite. I would expect Oklahoma to face one more challenge from the Blue Jays, as the Blue Jays are putting something together, but at present, things are looking positive for Oklahoma. The percentage in favor of Oklahoma that I was given from the Creighton side is 70%.

I will update you all if things change, this has been one of the more crazy recruitments that I have followed. I should have even more info on this tonight.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News