ADVERTISEMENT

Honest OU-OSU predictions

Soonerborn59

Sooner starter
Aug 16, 2009
OSU 38 OU 24

As much as it pains me to say it I just dont have much faith in OU being able to pull this one out. I truely hope I am wrong and the offense goes off with the defense having its best game this year.

Reactions: iasooner2000
How in the hell are we 7.5 point favorites... Second mortgage request today?

27-24, OU
At home, with a bowl berth at stake and a dangerous trip to Lubbock a week later, it's time for OU to at least salvage a non-losing 2022 season.... against a struggling OSU team.

Reactions: iasooner2000
If Sanders for OSU plays I say Pokes by 14. If he does not play I think it's a nail biter to the bitter end and not sure who will win. Maybe OSU by 6.

What I hope happens is 85,000 fans show up for the last Bedlam game at home. That the atmosphere is electric, the stadium is rocking, and the recruits get to feel the Soonernation. If this happens hopefully it inspires our current players and we get the W, doenst matter what the score is as long as we have one more point than them.

What I hope happens is 85,000 fans show up for the last Bedlam game at home. That the atmosphere is electric, the stadium is rocking, and the recruits get to feel the Soonernation. If this happens hopefully it inspires our current players and we get the W, doenst matter what the score is as long as we have one more point than them.
Agree and I see no reason Venables won't have his team give its best effort with so much at stake... like a bowl berth, recruits visiting, a win over OSU and a chance to finish the season at 7-5 (a winning record) if the visit to Lubbock a week later goes well.

Reactions: Soonerborn59
I’m still amazed that Brent has stayed on the sidelines without having to be pulled back off the field. Going from a DC to Head Coach or not, this wasn’t at all what I expected nor what I wanted. I have noticed that he’s become more vocal with the players when they are on the sidelines.

Agree and I see no reason Venables won't have his team give its best effort with so much at stake... like a bowl berth, recruits visiting, a win over OSU and a chance to finish the season at 7-5 (a winning record) if the visit to Lubbock a week later goes well.
He couldn't get them motivated enough to beat lowly West Virgina. Color me very skeptical.

West Virginia was a very winnable game despite all the excuses. OSU will be as well yet we can't seem to get fired up enough to get bowl elgible then or now. OU 24 OSU 27.
OU likely ends this season at 5-7.
Just as well, get ready for next season and clean up the mess that is OU Football right now. Be it sending slacker players and or coaches packing so be it, the free trial period is almost over.

I’m still amazed that Brent has stayed on the sidelines without having to be pulled back off the field. Going from a DC to Head Coach or not, this wasn’t at all what I expected nor what I wanted. I have noticed that he’s become more vocal with the players when they are on the sidelines.
Head Coaches these days have to be more constrained so as to not hurt players feelers. When I played football in the late 70's and 80's your HC could do just about and say just about anything to you including grabbing your facemask and twisting your helmet so much you were looking out the ear hole. Can't be like that anymore, gotta coddle em.

Sooners 36-31 depending on this playing disciplined and focused.

I more of the same ole same ole, we lose to Little Snot Nosed Brother on home turf.

I’m not feeling it and I verified my thoughts with a question to my magic 8-ball. Pokes big in this one.

I agree Oklabama!! I was hoping we would have to watch someone hold BV back, I was looking forward to that intensity!!! I guess Brent is learning as he goes!!
LET IT GO BRENT!!! Show these kids how being focused is supposed to be!!!!

I agree Oklabama!! I was hoping we would have to watch someone hold BV back, I was looking forward to that intensity!!! I guess Brent is learning as he goes!!
LET IT GO BRENT!!! Show these kids how being focused is supposed to be!!!!
I'm thinking Mike caused OU to tear that page out of their Coaches Manual.
😁

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT