ADVERTISEMENT

Home sweet home...

dmackey13

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Oct 11, 2008
Gentlemen,

Good to be back. I'm excited to be on the board and contributing like I had been for almost a decade. I currently own an insurance agency and do a lot of business coaching, but plan on checking in daily and writing up some good summer time stories from 'yesteryears' and spend time breaking down some of Schmidtys philosophies for summer overall and position groups.

As we get closer to Fall Camp and actual season...I'll be going back to my "Ten Thgts" after scrimmages and games and some pre-game scouting reports based upon key players and film I get to watch.

Anything else you guys specifically wanna chew on, let me know...and I'll do my best to accommodate.

Also Barry and I will be podding at least once a week during summer. If you guys have stuff you'd like us to hit on...let us know and we'll be sure to do so. My goal is to be a major value add here. I love the program and am grateful to be back here. Those who know me know I try to stay humble and usually won't talk about things I don't know. I like to mix it up a little bit, so come correct if you disagree with my take (I absolutely make bad/wrong takes).

Anyway...salute. im going to do my best to get some of my boys up in here as well. Get things rolling on this board.

#Boomer

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News