ADVERTISEMENT

Heads up…

Brandon Drumm

Co-Publisher OUinsider.com
Staff
Apr 28, 2023
Mustang (OK)
ouinsider.com
Our guy “Grill Boy” will be at Union tonight with LSN, Union and others scrimmaging. Obviously, Ka’Mori Moore, Isaiah Mozee, and Williams Nwaneri (still gotta follow just in case something crazy happens down the line) will be there. He will get updates on them and

I will be at Carl Albert. The teams will be …

Carl Albert: 2024 three-star RB/ATH commit Xavier Robinson, 2025 four-star and Rivals 250 QB commit Kevin Sperry, 2025 four-star LB offer Marcus James, 2025 ATH four-star Trystan Haynes, and 2025 three-star TE/OLB Trynae Washington

Washington (OK): 2025 TE four-star offer Nate Roberts and 2024 three-star ISU TE commit Cooper Alexander

Heritage Hall (OKC): 2024 three-star ATH offer Andy Bass

And then Lawton (OK) MacArthur and Yukon (OK) round out the others.

*** In Enid (OK) tonight there is a scrimmage with…

Mustang: with there loaded 2025, 2026 and 2027 classes

Edmond (OK) Santa Fe: 2024 three-star OL commit Joshua Aisosa and 2024 three-star PWO and DE commit Bergin Kysar

Westmoore (OK):
2024 four-star safety commit Mykel Patterson-McDonald

Enid:
2024 6-8 305lb offensive tackle Brock Sullivan. Not an offer guy but his size intrigued me and can’t wait to see how he has developed between JR and SR season.

*** We will not be able to attend the Enid one, but if anyone wants to bring any analysis and can attend because you’re in that area, please, start a thread and give your opinions and breakdown.

I will have some stuff because I can talk the players and staffs there, but real-time analysis from members would be great, if possible.

Travis and I will have Union and CA covered with so much talent spread across the state tonight.

So stay tuned!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News