ADVERTISEMENT

Hate-O-Meter: UT vs A&M

OUOracle

OU scholarship offer
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2021
Who do you hate more?

I hate Texas the most. It's in my DNA as a dirt burglar from birth. They are extremely hate-able in every way. Sanctimonious, superiority complex-having , baby-sh1t soft, tea-sipping, underachieving, spoiled-ass, rich bitch, douchers. The whole "We're Texas!" thing. The fake-ass cowboys in polos and aviators at the Cotton Bowl. The Eyes of Texas. The whole damn thing.

Now A&M? Didn't grow up hating them; they weren't worthy of it really. They were always irrelevant as SWC also-rans. Then they joined the Big XII and we regularly beat their brains out. Never thought of them as any kind of challenger to OU on any level. Always thought the whole Corps and culture mouth-breather thing was weird, but was never on the radar really. Now, they are becoming more relevant to us because of their recruiting BS and the upcoming conference affiliation. Will see and deal with them more and more. Learning I really, really hate them too. They suck on a ton of levels. Jimbo is a dipshit, their NIL game is top of the list at destroying CFB, all their weird-ass customs and chants and cheerleader poses and overalls with patches on them and faux tough-guy horseshit is awful. Just gross in every way.

So I still hate UT the most, but I could see A&M catching up and passing them on the Hate-O-Meter in the near future.

What say you animals?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News