ADVERTISEMENT

Going on record - Move to SEC

Agree. Out of 25 Big 12 seasons (1996-2020), OU has 13.5 conference championships. More than all the other schools combined. No way they duplicate that in the SEC. Not even Bama will duplicate that. I look for OU to "hold their own" which isn't bad at all in real conference.

Colorado was competitive in the Big 12, and won several conference championships and one national championship in the Big 8. A&M won a Big 12 title. Nebraska was a steady 9-3 team when they left. Mizzou had some very good teams in the Big 12. Point is none of them are better off after leaving, and most are much worse. I don't think coach muleshoe has a clue on how to build a team to compete in the SEC.

I hope I'm wrong.

Colorado was competitive in the Big 12, and won several conference championships and one national championship in the Big 8. A&M won a Big 12 title. Nebraska was a steady 9-3 team when they left. Mizzou had some very good teams in the Big 12. Point is none of them are better off after leaving, and most are much worse. I don't think coach muleshoe has a clue on how to build a team to compete in the SEC.

I hope I'm wrong.
You don't like him fan V.... who you got that's better?

Reactions: Crimson_Warrior

I hope I'm wrong.
OU should be able to hold its own in the SEC. If they can't do it with muleshoe, then, well, ya know........

I could start with the guy on the other sideline today, but it's not my job to find a coach; my job is to piss and moan about them.
I’d swap Riley for Aranda tomorrow. Gonna be hard to succeed in the SEC with a coach who looks queerer than a $12 bill.

riley-1200x628.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT