ADVERTISEMENT

Gabe On the OBD wants the team to follow his 2013 where OU was 7-2 like now won last 3

OUcatfish1965

OU scholarship offer
Silver Member
Sep 20, 2023
I love Gabe and Teddy. . but he and Teddy can be the best sunshine pumpers of all time.. Gabe ..said on the OKLAHOMA BREAKDOWN that after going 7-2 OU finished winning last 3 and beating Bama in the Sugar bowl is his greatest OU memory..comparing that 7-2 to this 7-2..

But Gabe..You lost to Texas and beat OSU in bedlem that year.. And to end the reg season you brought the Big 12 title to the Switzer center and beat a great Bama team...

Trying to compare 2023 to 2013 when OU is likely not going to Arlington and even worse if you go by the last 3 games per the schedule OSU is favored the easiest path... KU will likely lose to KSU in Lawerence.. .I am going with Texas versus OSU because it seems the ref are getting extra pay checks from Texas boosters...

Who knows who will end up in Arlington.. But I think OU needs to stay out of the discussion until we can show we can put a game away early let alone win. WV held BYU to 67 yards rushing..but that was all likely due to BYU being 127 out of 130 in rushing offense..

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News