ADVERTISEMENT

Friends, just got back to Tulsa, and haven't had a chance to read the corner today

sooner_mike1

Sooner starter
Jan 31, 2010
But I'm sure many of the things I want to say has been cussed and discussed to death. Me and my boys sat in section 145...up high, and we could easily see formations, alignments, and naturally each snap unfold before our eyes. Just a few notes from a family that truly bleeds the C&C:

1. I remember the Blake years vividly. I was at most of the home games when we were lucky to put 60k in the seats...hundreds would wear bags over their faces in 97 and 98...it was what I believed to be the low point of Sooner football; it couldn't get any worse. However...

2. Today happened, and was the worst performance of any Sooner team I have ever witnessed. I would have called you a dumbass and egged your house if you told me two weeks ago that we may not win another game. We'll friends, here we are.

3. We have a bunch of guys who have weak constitutions, and simply don't care...that, my friends, is inexcusable, and they should be ashamed of themselves. Those who came before the for the last 21 years set the modern day standard for Sooner football...this team has let themselves, coaches, and fans down..I know I don't make 7 mil. To solve these issues, but there are probably 8-10 players that should be informed on Monday that they are being replaced. I won't name names because you know who they are.

2. Defense...well, we may have 4 stars in most positions, but the alignments and angles these guys took today could only be made by a bunch of athletes who either have low football IQ, or they are simply soft and don't give a shit. My personal opinion is that it's likely a combination of both.

3. This may be Lebby's only season here. If that guy cannot design an offense that suits the skills of his players, I don't know what to tell you. You have a QB who can't complete a 5 yd. Slant, much less a 45 yard bomb in triple coverage which I saw on at least three occasions today.

4. One of the many glaring differences between Bob and Brent? Well first off, Beville would have never seen the field under Bob and our former OCs...next, Bob wouldn't have let his shirt tail hit his ass before he'd be on the phone telling his OC to make a change.

5. I'm holding out hope that Brent can get a handle on this dumpster fire, but I've got to be honest with you...doubt is starting to creep.in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News