ADVERTISEMENT

Early Bowl Projection........

K2C Sooner

Sooner starter
Sep 2, 2012
Catoosa OK
Canceled..........

Sorry, I had a link to my home site on Yahoo Sports that was projecting next seasons Bowl games.
For some reason it was showing some personal info on my account that I couldn't figure out how to block s I had to delete. Maybe someone smarter than me can find it and post. It projected all 40 bowls.

FYI, It had us projected to the Alamo vs. USC from the Pac10.

Last edited:
Reactions: Section22Sooner
Canceled..........

Sorry, I had a link to my home site on Yahoo Sports that was projecting next seasons Bowl games.
For some reason it was showing some personal info on my account that I couldn't figure out how to block s I had to delete. Maybe someone smarter than me can find it and post. It projected all 40 bowls.

FYI, It had us projected to the Alamo vs. USC from the Pac10.

I believe this is the one (but it's UCLA): Alamo Bowl

That prediction indicates another season without a Big XII title, wouldn't it? Yeah, it would. I guess we all could predict the bowls. Who's going to remember come December.

There is room for optimism here, isn't the Alamo bowl a better seed than the Russell Athletic bowl that we got absolutely gang raped in? I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth if we went to the Alamo bowl, but I'm hoping for a little better than that.

Early season projections almost never are accurate. The masses of the media always project those that ended well as doing well the following season and those that sucked it up down the stretch as a team that will continue to do so.

I have no idea really how we'll do, but I would think we'll be better in the league than they'll do in the projections. :confused:

Reactions: iasooner1
I have no idea really how we'll do, but I would think we'll be better in the league than they'll do in the projections.

Absolutely possible. I know TCU is very good, and if Baylor can come up with a reasonable facsimile of Petty they will be too, but there is no reason to think OU can't be in the mix for the conference. Despite last year's failures, the defense does have a lot of talented players, and its entirely possible that Riley's offense could be a point-scoring machine. I'm cautiously optimistic.

B12 dominates in all of the (invited) bowls!

1eddc11e-1c62-4e75-b831-a7ac3e919bd7_zpsc22350bd.jpg

OU will be 9-0 coming into the Baylor game. We lose two of the last three, finishing at 10-2. That's a better bid than the Alamo Bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT