ADVERTISEMENT

Conspicuously Absent

Scottsdale.Sooner

Sooner starter
Jan 2, 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona (most of the time)
I was made aware of the absence of trash talking and taunting from OU's game this year. A few mild cases that was admonished by the coaching staff later. This coaching staff have preached the game of respect for the opponent and the team have taken it on board. I was told that one of the players asked for an exception in the Cotton Bowl and BV stated that the Cotton Bowl may be a slight exception to this team rule. :)

I was made aware of the absence of trash talking and taunting from OU's game this year. A few mild cases that was admonished by the coaching staff later. This coaching staff have preached the game of respect for the opponent and the team have taken it on board. I was told that one of the players asked for an exception in the Cotton Bowl and BV stated that the Cotton Bowl may be a slight exception to this team rule. :)
Instead of respect the opponent why not instill the fear of a bludgeoning. Oh wait... We are a family and we love Geezussss and so that is all that matters.

After that sh1tshow I want nothing but a staff that makes evil bastards out of these dudes. Aranda will finish what Klieman exposed.

Sounds good until the other team goes in dry on you rectally without lube. I would rather be feared

Instead of respect the opponent why not instill the fear of a bludgeoning. Oh wait... We are a family and we love Geezussss and so that is all that matters.

After that sh1tshow I want nothing but a staff that makes evil bastards out of these dudes. Aranda will finish what Klieman exposed.
You must love pro football.

Reactions: tansoonerfan
You must love pro football.
As a Steelers and Sooner fan, I love absolutely not a f'ing thing at the moment. Get back to me next year when we get a fresh dose of hype, LED lighted bathrooms to go with the stadium, oh and new suits for the team.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Been that way for yrs when it comes to Kansas St. Hell sometimes its as if some Sooner fans were happy when they would beat us. Never have understood it.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT