ADVERTISEMENT

Colton Vasek .... (UPDATED) ... UPDATE 2X

Dannnnnnnnnnnnn

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2017

Cliffs coming soon .. not looking to hot as of rn but Inside Texas are HUGE HOMERS

Cliffs - per Justin Wells ..

- Texas wants him BAD, and are throwing everything and the kitchen sink at him. They are having former Westlake teammates, help out heavily here.

- Ethan Burke is huge here .. former Westlake DE that is with Texas right now.

- Wells is pushing against the idea he wants to truly leave out of ATX, he says it may be the case but it’s more like Vasek wants the freedom aspect of this choice. He doesn’t want to seem locked into his home town...

- Wells also thinks OU has “bottomed out” 🤣🤣 .. and has played a role into these visits and potential flip.

- Wells “if BV was at Clemson right now I think Vasek would be committed to Oregon right now” @Josh_M look at this lol. basically downplaying the BV connection hilarious stuff now.

- Wells “I don’t know if the program trajectory is strong enough to hold him ... I don’t know if the 23 class is strong enough to hold him in.” 🤣🤣🤣

- Trey Elling “you think he would want to play for that D that gave up X amount of yards to Kansas back up QB” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 full short horn homer analysis right here .. I mean we’re getting some real strong talk from a dead program the past 15 years 💀...

Pretty much they are slobbering all over the #Archeffect and they pretty much fully expect him to decommit and flip to Texas ... typical short horn reporters.

*********** OB UPDATE ***********

- Cole patterson "He knows what he is doing when he likes stuff on social media..."

- "we feel pretty good at something happening there" aka they think he flips

- Suchomel "if I had to bet he ends up in this class he will.."

basically saying the tide has tipped in texas favor. and they think he is all Texas

*********** OB UPDATE 2 ***********

from our good friend Geoff Ketchum ..

“me and Schomel have heard things from behind the scenes that we need to get our commitment stories ready ..”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News