ADVERTISEMENT

"Chip Kelly is bringing Oklahoma to Philadelphia" - SBNation

DeMarco will be on the list of the NFLs top ten players when it is revealed this week. We will see this year howmuch last season was him, and how much was having a great OLine.

Yep there's always the future, but between the two deals in front of him, good money & a great line, he chose great money and a poor line. The question was between Philly & Dallas and as such, his year was a disaster. He's better than what he did last season and I hope he has another good one this year.

I'm with JCon on this. I posted that over a year ago, when the NFL's top 100 players, selected by the players on the NFL Network, and Demarco ended up in the 4th. He was certainly helped by having an outstanding OLine, but it's not like the line was any great shakes in 2015 after Murray left.

I suspect we'll find that he is an NFL top 100 player again, though not likely this year on the list. His 2015 stunk. But Dallas went from being a top four team in the NFC, to a bottom four team in the entire NFL. Losing Demarco had a lot to do with that. A mess at quarterback and a horrible scheme for the talent involved with the primary reasons for his precipitous drop in performance. He went from a perfect fit, to the worst imaginable fit. I think it's more than a little to early to be dissing his talent level.

Did we though? He admitted to being pissed off about being in Philly and that he "coasted" last year. He's back to a team with a good line. Let's see what he does this year.

I'm not an NFL fan and comments like "coasted" (apparently Demarco's words) is the reason why. Pro ball is all about the money and the individual. College isn't there YET but it's not far off. Still, college football is the purest right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT