ADVERTISEMENT

China/Russia are happy to possess the precious US F-35 fighter that have eluded them for a while.

primus

Sooner commitment
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2001

"UAE Signs Deal With U.S. to Buy 50 F-35 Jets and Up to 18 Drones, Sources Say​

The UAE and the Trump administration were working to ink a deal before Biden, who has said he will re-examine it, takes office"- Reuters, Jan 20, 2021.
This is what makes me so mad. Saudi Arabia has sold one of the fifth generation stealth fighters to China to harness the technological know-how of this sophisticated weapon. Saudi Arabia has become Chinese and Russian ally and a potential member of SCO and BRICS, headed by China and Russia. According to report, the Trump administration chose to hastened the sale of those fighters to Saudi Arabia at the end of their term to avoid the review of the sale with the in-coming administration, which is the normal protocol, and knowing that the Biden administration would oppose it due to the budding relationship between Saudi Arabia and China. Now, the technology that china and Russia have been trying to steal from us is now handed to them on a silver plata by Saudi Arabia. Honestly, sometimes I worry about the Republican party and if their policies are against or for our country. Some people are also wondering why the Saudi government gave $2 billion to Kushner, Trump's son in law, who spearheaded the sale of the F-35s to Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia also gave Minuchin, the Treasury secretary under Trump, $1 billion for helping to expedite the transaction. This is actually crazy in my opinion.

Reactions: chrisnurse
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT