ADVERTISEMENT

Can KU make it 4-0 today

Soonerborn59

Sooner starter
Aug 16, 2009
I may be in the minority here but I find myself pulling for teams like KU who have sucked for years in football. Of course this changes when we play them and how cool would it be for them to be undefeated when OU plays them.
At this rate will they be able to keep the HC who is rumored to be in the NU mix.

KU. 38-27 over Duke.

**. Yea I know its a OU board but never hurts to talk about other game.

What I would love to see today

Wisconsin upset Ohio St ( I know wishful dreaming )

Arkansas smash A&M ( Hog fans can be overbearing here in Hogland but I really hate the Aggies)

Wake Forest beats Clemson

Oregon St beats USC

Taco Tech upsets Horns

KU's qb may be all conference. We'll see what happens in games against teams with quality defenses. They sold out in Lawrence for the first time in a while today for football, and saw a good win.

Yes, way back.

When you allow six fourth down conversions, it's really demoralizing to your defense. Tech had over 90 snaps on offense before the OT started.

With 4:41 left in the 4th quarter, Oregon State has just re-taken the lead, 14-10 of USC in Corvallis. Somebody is making LR look a little less like a genius.

Lots of close games today that could have produced upsets. Unfortunately Clemson escaped, Michigan escaped, USC escaped and our Sooners lost. The only good thing that happened today was Tech knocking off Texas.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT