ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb no-comment on future, going on vacation (transcript added)

BPrzybylo

Sooner starter
Nov 20, 2017
Putting this up fast for you.

This too.

"The whole transfer portal thing and Coach BV going up there and saying all of that, I was focused on finishing the semester off strong, being with my guys, making sure all of my guys that won't be here next year - I have the chance to be here. All my guys that won't be here next year, they go off on the right note. We go 11-2, and I'm about to go on vacation with my family. I haven't been on vacation in a really long time. After all these ups and downs, I want to go on vacation, spend time with my family and focus on that. And that's it."

Lebby/Venables

“We talk all the time, me and Coach Lebby. He’s called me like – I think we’ve talked like every day since I’ve been here since he hasn’t been able to be here.

“And then also Coach BV, as everybody knows, you see it on the sidelines, you can see it – when he’s not coaching, you can see it in practice and things like that, even when he’s not coaching right now, he has a whole lot of energy, a whole lot of passion for what he’s doing. I think Oklahoma chose the right guy to come here and be the head guy, and we’ll see how Oklahoma does and how I decide.”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News