ADVERTISEMENT

By the way...

I’m going to be rooting for Utah to win one more tonight but I’m afraid that Williams has USC rolling and won’t be surprised to see them play for the national championship.
The Utes always seem to deliver or surprise. This game could go either way no matter the odds. They beat em once already this season. I might watch this game tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: OUSOONER67
USC seems to have a crowd advantage. They knew for a couple of weeks that they would be in the CCG. Utah found out last Saturday night. So it makes sense that there would be more Trojan fans. But Utah seems to be gaining momentum. After that stop, and starting the drive in plus territory, they really need a score.

I watched the entire game and while doing it I was talking to a USC friend out in LA via text. He wasn't at all happy with Grinch and hasn't been all year. He isn't exactly a Riley fan either. I told him now he knows why our fanbase doesn't miss Grinch or Riley at OU. I doubt Riley stays in LA to long anyway as there is talk about his name being associated with some upcoming NFL possible openings. Wouldn't it be funny if he leaves USC in the wind after just one season?

Now let's hope TCU doesn't go and lose to KSU in the B12CG.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT