ADVERTISEMENT

Bob Barry Jr. Dies in motorcycle accident

Last edited:
He was run over my a some one not from this country. No drive license & had some cocaine on him we need.to send them home .121 people have been killed by illegals. They had them on jail & let them out. M
CoachBobbyFinstockWell-Known Member
Gold Member

http://kfor.com/2015/06/20/an-accident-kills-kfor-sports-director-bob-barry-jr-in-nw-oklahoma-city/
exico is sending us there trash.

You are making assumptions here that haven't been officially stated as of 9:30 am Sunday morning. Your link makes no mention that he was an illegal or that he is from Mexico, nor that he had coke in his possession. Let's leave the reporting to qualified investigators, not your lynch mob.

Last edited:
You are making assumptions here that haven't been officially stated as of 9:30 am Sunday morning. Your link makes no mention that he was an illegal or that he is from Mexico, nor that he had coke in his possession. Let's leave the reporting to qualified investigators, not your lynch mob.
I did see where he was in possession of cocaine and that he had no drivers license. Wouldn't surprise me if he was an illegal

He was in possession of cocaine according to the link. But I'm with you on the him being an illegal alien. I think some have translated the media saying that he "made an illegal U-turn" to be he was "an illegal making a U-turn."

I think you better read my post again

Reactions: Section22Sooner
Just a fun little story about BBJ. I was a waiter at Pearls when it first opened in Norman. BBJ and Big Bob were at a table in the bar with their families having margaritas enjoying their night. When they settled up BBJ took time out of his night to come talk to me and ask what I was going to do after college. Literally was a five minute conversation, but made an impression on me. This is a sad day for Oklahomans, he will truly be missed. RIP!

Reactions: Section22Sooner
Gramps wasn't making assumptions. All that he stated, except for the illegal part, had already been in the news.

I'm not going to argue with a jerk who just wants to argue. So give it a rest. The illegal or here-legally issue was not known until the official information was released. So don't go telling me that Gramps wasn't making assumptions.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Are we going to turn a topic concerning the terrible passing of BBJ into a pi**ing match? I'm sorry but that's tacky. Let's get back to hearing some great stories of this Oklahoma news legend please

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT