ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor QB Seth Russell out for season.....

Yes, that is indeed bad news...

I really didn't want an asterisk by our W when we beat them...:D
I really don't know at all, but from I have heard by the sound bites his Freshman replacement is very salty. As long as the guy can throw it up the field, their receivers will go get it. I know I am building up BU by saying all of that, but dang their receivers are monsters.

Reactions: WhyNotaSooner
I really don't know at all, but from I have heard by the sound bites his Freshman replacement is very salty. As long as the guy can throw it up the field, their receivers will go get it. I know I am building up BU by saying all of that, but dang their receivers are monsters.

Oh, I get that 83, and I know that frosh isn't a bum at all.

I admit...at this point I'm clinging to any little ray of hope that's out there...like grim death.

It's a coping mechanism...kind of like the heroin...(kidding):eek:

Baylor is going to be okay without Russell. They are averaging 383 rushing and the freshman back up is 23 of 27, but I've forgotten how many yards and TDs.

Hate seeing guys get hurt, but it's the nature of the game. We have guys hurt too, but fortunately one is not named Baker. I wish Russell the best for a full recovery.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
Salty is not defined for the freshman until they are playing tougher talent in meaningful games. Baylor is in trouble...and Shock Linwood kind of hined this in a post game interview. Time to pour on the pressure !#

Reactions: Sooners83
You brothers do stick together.

Such is the pity...either one of you could improve your image...your lot by defecting from the other...

Then again, you're both so utterly stupid you'd never consider that...and you'll go down in the history books as the two guys that, by blood became the most insignificant pair of dolts that ever was.

Sorry, with all due respect I was holding back.:eek:

Salty is not defined for the freshman until they are playing tougher talent in meaningful games. Baylor is in trouble...and Shock Linwood kind of hined this in a post game interview. Time to pour on the pressure !#
KCT..like I said from what I have heard he is the real deal. Having said that?....who knows! The biggest difference in Baylor this year is their defense. Baylor had better do all this year as I think they graduate many. Trying to play down expectations for that game after getting smoked last year.

You brothers do stick together.

Such is the pity...either one of you could improve your image...your lot by defecting from the other...

Then again, you're both so utterly stupid you'd never consider that...and you'll go down in the history books as the two guys that, by blood became the most insignificant pair of dolts that ever was.

Sorry, with all due respect I was holding back.:eek:

You have to be kidding me???????????

And I can say Sooner since 1960!!!!!!!!! So I do not want hear any of your stupidity about my fandom!!!!

U wanted 2 examples and called his comments a lie. When 4 were posted very easily you resorted to name calling and insults. With you? It's almost too easy. Either post as an adult or don't post at all

Reactions: BillyRay
You have to be kidding me???????????

And I can say Sooner since 1960!!!!!!!!! So I do not want hear any of your stupidity about my fandom!!!!
Exclamation points as well? I may have to have my 3rd bowel movement of this week. Working out fairly well.

Exclamation points as well? I may have to have my 3rd bowel movement of this week. Working out fairly well.
Well, people that ask me...what is your problem...?

That is a problem to me...

Your move MD. Doc...yeah right...:D
Well, people that ask me...what is your problem...?

That is a problem to me...

Your move MD. Doc...yeah right...:D

I am NOT a doctor. I live in MARYLAND. You know the statefor Maryland is MD abbreviation Are you for genuine? Are you drunk?

Fitty....all it takes is a new email address and some quasi IP to post like that. Take a Hydrocodone and call me in the morning ;)
Someone(s) are just trying to rile your rear. Not worth the time...just hit ignore

this should give you a hint who it is...(

I am NOT a doctor. I live in MARYLAND. You know the statefor Maryland is MD abbreviation Are you for genuine? Are you drunk?

Why is this person allowed to post? I mean seriously?

(Hopefully Sooner 83 isn't mad at me for my lack of question marks.)
MD...it was great seeing you post 10 times on the board today after only 3 since you joined in January of this year, but I must bid adieu.

Well, what we have here is I don't give a damn anymore...

You people that want to diss this program have your freedoms to do that.
However, there are those here like me that will defend it to our bitter death.

I think that's a fair trade.

If, at some point you don't agree that that is a fair trade, take your ass out of here and don't return.
We'll try to miss you...:cool:

Hahahaha@ a new poster asking fitty are you drunk? Hahahaha@. Man if he only knew

I am not exactly a "new poster" I know the history of this rival message board. It goes back to 4 wonderful / intelligent young men that graduated from OU.

So I might be taking your post out of context. If so I apologize.

Fitty why not just man up and say " wow I guess we have made some inexperienced guys look pretty good" and leave it at that. Why choose the route of name calling and insults? Stuff like that is immature and starts arguments. In other words, just man up. Trust me you will get more respect from everyone... Even your buddies

MD...it was great seeing you post 10 times on the board today after only 3 since you joined in January of this year, but I must bid adieu.

Actually, I have been a member for over 15 years. I did have to re-register because I forgot my password. And my old password was no longer valid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT