ADVERTISEMENT

Attention Drewcristo78!

Welcome back Drew!!

Coolio move Medic.
cool.r191677.gif

This whole thread just made me smile! Glad that Drew is back and wtg Medic for making it right!

You are having different stimuli reactions as a result of the teaching gig bringing change in the scenery, different vocational demands blah blah and we are concerned as well 007. And why is a pair of pants just one ?

You are having different stimuli reactions as a result of the teaching gig bringing change in the scenery, different vocational demands blah blah and we are concerned as well 007. And why is a pair of pants just one ?

You are having different stimuli reactions as a result of the teaching gig bringing change in the scenery, different vocational demands blah blah and we are concerned as well 007. Why is a pair of pants just one ?

Drewcristo ain't a pistoleer or a knifesmith like that greaser Chavez Chavez over there. He's a pugilist.

Originally posted by Yankees03:
is there any way you can ban bcsooner? thanks in advance.
Please oh please say that you posted this because of my post above to Drew!

Regardless, I'm flattered.

Originally posted by Medic007:

is there any way you can ban bcsooner? thanks in advance.
Is this serious?
Apparently he's never seen 'Young Guns' or heard the term "pugilist"...or read a book.

I dug through the files and realized that Drew had not been blacklisted before. The first timers usually get 3 days. I was mistaken in my recollection so I had to make things right.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Mein Fuhrer has a heart!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by BillyRay:

geez you bunch of nerds it was a joke lol. I had forgot i even posted it
laugh.r191677.gif
Dude you should know by now that bc has zero sense of humor, so no need in even attempting to joke around with the guy.
Now that can't be true or I wouldn't find that hilarious.

And Medic is the other guy who failed to see the humor in it...and I know you're not going to try and convince anybody you don't think he's funny.

Just come to adult terms with your dislike for me (obvious by your sig line) and quit trying to pretend like you're something your not. Or keep crying. I'm good either way.

Originally posted by veritas59:

I dug through the files and realized that Drew had not been blacklisted before. The first timers usually get 3 days. I was mistaken in my recollection so I had to make things right.
Mein Fuhrer has a heart!
3dgrin.r191677.gif
Thanks alot V....now when I think of Medic I will picture a guy sitting at the computer sporting a Hitler stache...haha
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by BillyRay:

Mein Fuhrer has a heart!
3dgrin.r191677.gif
Thanks alot V....now when I think of Medic I will picture a guy sitting at the computer sporting a Hitler stache...haha
3dgrin.r191677.gif
haha..... there's some potential there for someone with youtube skills.

BillyRay, bc might be 26 or 27, he's still got time

and welcome back Drew
This post was edited on 1/23 10:20 PM by rhSooner

Originally posted by rhSooner:

and welcome back Drew

I'm 30, but thank you for caring.
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by bcsoonerfan:

and welcome back Drew

wink.r191677.gif
Another 10 years and you'll be a man

Oh now Yankee you don't have to lie. You were the one who started the thread asking about peoples ages. We've exchanged emails.

And continuing to add the extra "s" to my screen name is a dead giveway to your weak attempt.

1/10. Would not troll again.

Originally posted by bcsoonerfan:

and welcome back Drew

wink.r191677.gif
Another 10 years and you'll be a man
Nice play.

bcssooner the fact that spelling your screen name wrong gets under your skin that bad is funny as heck. I actually dont even pay any attention to it. As for your age, Im sorry when you stated your age months ago that I didnt write it down or remember. I honestly 100% thought you were in your early 20s for some reason. You are 30 and Ill remember that in the future
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Do honestly believe you are believable? You put the extra "s" in there because you think it annoys me. It doesn't but I'm glad you do it...if you can't figure out why than ill just have more evidence as to the level of your intelligence.

um dude you have some major issues and you are definitely reading into things. I didnt know your age and I accidentally typed your screen name with 1 extra letter. I think its pathetic it bothers you this much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT