ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Evans

Well if it proves anything this kid isnt exactly a man of his word. He will likely be gone to next highest bidder
It could be a NIL situation or the season OU is having in that he committed in August when expectations were high. Or a combination of both. In any event, it’s probably better for both him and OU.

Next man up...the mess we had this year was not impressing anyone. Lebby is the village idiot and Washington not much of a receivers coach.

Next man up...the mess we had this year was not impressing anyone. Lebby is the village idiot and Washington not much of a receivers coach.
You can keep up the hate for Lebby but the head coach probably isn’t listening. I agree he has not called great games a much as he should have, but sometimes It’s not the X’s and O’s, it’s the Jimmy’s and Joe’s. Also…the receiving corp isn’t all that deep with talent.

You can keep up the hate for Lebby but the head coach probably isn’t listening. I agree he has not called great games a much as he should have, but sometimes It’s not the X’s and O’s, it’s the Jimmy’s and Joe’s. Also…the receiving corp isn’t all that deep with talent.
You will keep reading the criticism of this coaching staff as long as the overall talent level remains as is….but that will improve in 2-3 years. Then the coaches will be considered geniuses.

You will keep reading the criticism of this coaching staff as long as the overall talent level remains as is….but that will improve in 2-3 years. Then the coaches will be considered geniuses.
Rarely does a new staff have great success the first year or two unless the head coach brings his players with him as Riley did. But I understand the fans’ disappointment after OU’s successful run. I know I’m pissed but not ready to shoot the sheriff, especially when he is guaranteed $43M.

This is lebbys first year as the true OC. Everywhere he's been the head coach was an offensive minded coach. Those head coaches I'm sure had lots on input into game planning and play calling. He's the guy at OU Matt Wells is there to help, but Lebby has final say. As far as Evans goes if he doesn't want to catch passes from Jackson and possibly be the #1 wr then that's his problem. Georgia will continue to bring in top talent where he will be buried on the depth chart

As far as Evans goes if he doesn't want to catch passes from Jackson and possibly be the #1 wr then that's his problem. Georgia will continue to bring in top talent where he will be buried on the depth chart
No kidding. Georgia already has 3 or 4 highly ranked WR commitments. I think there’s more to this than we know, but as you say, that’s his problem.

Reactions: iasooner2000

Lebby far from genius. These are his plays and he screws the pooch over and over. We have all his post game pressers. It’s all on me he chortles. Well fix it then doofus.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT