ADVERTISEMENT

Another update on the Erhunmwunse recruitment (Mon 10:40pm)

Brody Lusk

Sooner commitment
Silver Member
Oct 25, 2023
Bentonville, AR

- Here's a fresh update on the recruitment that changes like Oklahoma's weather: Following discussions with additional sources today, further insights have emerged. At present, it appears that Providence is the frontrunner to secure the services of Oswin Erhunmwunse. In contrast to my report last night, it now seems that Oklahoma is not entirely ruled out of the competition. One notable advantage the Friars can offer Oswin, unavailable at Oklahoma, is a "guaranteed" starting position. On the other hand, Oklahoma seems to be the school in which Erhunmwunse has the best relationships. However, neither of those factors is the most important factor in this recruitment. Regarding that factor, Providence is #1 and Georgia Tech is #2. Let me make it clear, Oklahoma put together a very good package. Said package is comparable to what high-level transfers are getting. It is just unclear whether Oklahoma will elect to go to the extent to which Providence and Georgia Tech are going. I’d expect an announcement this week. Despite the fluid dynamics, Oklahoma remains actively involved.

Jurassic Park Rollercoaster GIF by Universal Destinations & Experiences

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News