ADVERTISEMENT

Another 2SportU Star in Oklahoma’s sights?

TravisSkol

Walk-on candidate
Gold Member
Apr 30, 2023
Your resident #TwoSportU enthusiast is back with another target to keep an eye on if you’re a Sooner fan.

I’m told baseball/basketball star Alec Blair could be nearing a decision and Oklahoma feels good about where they stand.

Blair is a 6’6 wing/outfielder out of De La Salle in Concord, California that is an incredibly highly touted baseball prospect while also ranking as a Top 100 basketball recruit. He’s regarded by some nationally as the best two sport college prospect in the 2025 cycle.

His list of baseball offers is your typical who’s who of the big time programs (LSU, Arkansas, Oregon, TCU, Oklahoma, etc), but despite being a Top 100 basketball prospect, his basketball offer list is short (Cal, Clemson, Oklahoma). This is due to many thinking he won’t play both sports and will ultimately choose baseball. That’s where Oklahoma’s specialty comes in. I’m told the staff spoke with the Blair family at length recently and were exceptionally detailed and thorough in laying out their plan for Alec to excel in both sports. I believe that if he truly does choose to play both sports that the Sooners will be incredibly hard to beat. Porter Moser is aiming to add his 5th Top 100 signee in Blair.

Imagine the possibilities of him and OU target Jonah Williams in the same outfield… sounds fun, right? Also, if Skip pulls off ANOTHER two sport star.. it may be time to let him take over peace talks with warring nations in his down time.

I’ll continue to keep you updated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News