ADVERTISEMENT

America's team doing what America does.

it's 51% Jerrah and 49% Dak. He is a very overpaid quarterback.
Well, I would say your percentages just might me a little distorted. I'd say 80 to 20 as jerrah is the richest owner I think. More money than he knows what to do with. Jerrah's business is marketing and he's really really good at it obviously. But I'll agree about Dak, what's that knucklehead earn per season? 35 or 40 million per Season? 😂

Well, I would say your percentages just might me a little distorted. I'd say 80 to 20 as jerrah is the richest owner I think. More money than he knows what to do with. Jerrah's business is marketing and he's really really good at it obviously. But I'll agree about Dak, what's that knucklehead earn per season? 35 or 40 million per Season? 😂
Pretty sure Dak is under $30K a year. But Jerrah also gives a lot of money to Biden.

Not sure if there is a metaphor for productivity or not. I do believe that Jones is getting more bang for his buck with Dak than the stars are for their most highly paid player, Tyler Seguin. He gets Daklike money, and will for four money seasons after this one. He at least played in a Cup final, despite not being very productive bang for buck wise. There have been several incredibly overpaid athletes in Dallas. Seguin is close to the top of that list. Dak probably isn't.

Think of the money UT and A&M are paying for college athletes who sometimes don't play much or at all. I understand the folks who are fed up with seeing what athletes make and some fans are hanging up their allegiance paraphranalia.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Pretty sure Dak is under $30K a year. But Jerrah also gives a lot of money to Biden.

Not sure if there is a metaphor for productivity or not. I do believe that Jones is getting more bang for his buck with Dak than the stars are for their most highly paid player, Tyler Seguin. He gets Daklike money, and will for four money seasons after this one. He at least played in a Cup final, despite not being very productive bang for buck wise. There have been several incredibly overpaid athletes in Dallas. Seguin is close to the top of that list. Dak probably isn't.

Think of the money UT and A&M are paying for college athletes who sometimes don't play much or at all. I understand the folks who are fed up with seeing what athletes make and some fans are hanging up their allegiance paraphranalia.
I got my fill of NFL when the Eagles brought home the trophy several years ago. Never paid much attention again until this season with the Eagles having the best record and alum Jalen in talks with the MVP. I'm a fair weather fan these days as far the Eagles or the NFL goes. Dallas vs Philly Christmas Eve, I'll be watching. 😁

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT