ADVERTISEMENT

A thank you, and answering some questions

Josh Helmholdt

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2001
I want to say thank you to the SoonerScoop team and recognize all they have accomplished here at Rivals! In particular, Josh, Carey and Eddie are three colleagues I have worked closely with for the majority of my 20 years with Rivals, and I consider them personal friends. They have had a long run on Rivals, and I want to wish them the best going forward.

The next team that will be leading Oklahoma coverage on Rivals will be here tomorrow. It is a team you all know, but I will welcome them when it is their time. Right now, I want to spend this time thanking the SoonerScoop team and also answering some of the questions I have seen come up here recently.

Outside of the name and publisher change, things will look very familiar when you log on tomorrow. This community remains the same. Your post counts remain the same. Your subscription, user names, the layout of the site and this message board all stay the same. The URL you see right now at the top of the page will not change and will bring you right back here tomorrow.

Since I started with Rivals over 20 years ago, our purpose has been to deliver the best inside information, create dynamic communities centered around a shared love of your team and connect fans across the country. That purpose is unchanging, and we look forward to the next era of Oklahoma coverage on Rivals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News