ADVERTISEMENT

A couple things:

macsooner

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Nov 27, 2001
1). A lot of Terry Bussey questions, including in the latest “under the visor pod” - He works out at my gym (not a regular)….. tangentially I train a group of boys who know him well…. So well in fact that - the Sunday of Champ U BBQ, two of them told me how much he loved his visit, connected with the coaches, OU sold him on holistic development (now, these are good, solid boys, brighter than average…. none of them know what the hell holistic even means… so, THAT came from THE source), OU sold him on developing as a leader ….. talked to him about football only the last bit of time they had with him……. and that, was playing WR, being coached by Jones and how dangerous he is with a football in his hands……. These are points ALL made by Brandon and Parker here in the days/weeks after the visit.

Just thought I would (finally speak to this) -

In the first place, I own my own business….. been a member on this site when it began (2001)…… I post about as often as the comet Cahouatec is in the Solar System….

I am not a jock sniffer …… I train these boys (S&C) I’m not a cheerleader…..

My son, works in the Athletic Department….. recently promoted…? moved to a different, very important role - he played basketball against Terry, spoke with him briefly at the BBQ….. and that’s all I will say about that.

I am Texas HS football official

I have watched HS football (in person) about every Friday since 1996 …… and Terry Bussey is certainly in the Pantheon of the best I’ve ever seen…… he is dynamic with a football in his hands.

He’s a quality young man, excellent in the classroom and never brags or loses his composure on the basketball court or the field.

I have read (Grimlock), and it has been eluded to that…… NIL will be a significant part of his decision - I….. don’t know - I DO know that Grimlock is not wrong often, and he has earned the benefit of the doubt.

IF……./When he shows up for the Party in the Palace then, we are cooking with gas.

The Aggies (Texas A&M) have to be considered the leader here…… it’s East Texas, you can’t sling a dead cat without hitting one of those cult/smiling sons of bitches, they have more money than sense, I would anticipate another turd-sandwich of a football season by Jimbo and Co. - and, much like last year …… they will deflect some of the heat by buying one or two players (I’m absolutely convinced this is what David Hicks recruitment evolved into for them….. Hicks is fantastic, but….. dropping the bag as late/as big as it was….. it was clean up on aisle 3 time in College Station).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News