ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Official Game Thread

Not watching this one. Don't have ESPiN, and will just listen to the guys on the Sooner radio call.

From the box, I see WVU was 3 for 3 on 3rd Down conversions on their first drive....shocked we held them on 1st/2nd down on all 3 sets of downs :p

Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is for our defense to stop someone or get a turnover. Is that asking too much.

Reactions: Wadl
So sucky on defense, it’s hard to call it defense. Maybe they’ll make one play at the end. 2000 was a heart attack season. This one is just disgusting.

Definitely the worst defense in top 10 football in years.

Boomer. Ain’t no half steppin’ A Heisman is season success this year.

What makes Murray so great is how easy he makes it look. Nothing dramatic and flashy.....but it’s dramatic and flashy.

Reactions: Rush2112Sooner
OUr down lineman NEVER put pressure or attempt to put pressure on the QB! You’d think if they were anywhere decent they’d get there once!!

Reactions: soonerfastnloud
I’ll bet WVU peeps are talking about their garbage defense. Lol. The big 12 is stupid.

My mom is a season ticket holder. I called her earlier, and she can’t watch the games on tv. Cracks me up. She’ll go where the intensity level is high, but gets too nervous to watch on tv.

Just a little bit of blood in multiple places. Hope he doesn’t have aids.

Some confidence going into the big 12 championship is definitely not a bad thing.

Need to spread the ball around. Has anyone besides Lamb and Brown caught or had a pass thrown their way?

Read online: OU's offense is so good that it makes the opposing defense look like OU's defense.

ADVERTISEMENT