ADVERTISEMENT

WTB: Softball Tuesday March 14th

bmrsnr303

Sooner signee
Dec 1, 2003
I would love the chance to take my 12 y/o daughter to see OU play F$U midweek on Tuesday March 14th. We’ll be in Tulsa visiting family for Spring Break and I’d love to take her to her first OU softball game!

Reactions: Barnes2123
Tickets are very hard to find, so be prepared to go online and pay pretty high prices for a pair of tickets. Or maybe you can find a generous guy on one of the message boards who will take pity on you. My experience is that half of the posts like yours come from scalpers, so you sometimes have to prove you're not an FSU fan.

LOL well I’ve been on here for 20 years @Plainosooner so hopefully that proves it! 😆

But I’m glad people are taking that attitude because you don’t ever want to sell your seats to opposing fans if you can help it!

I did have a guy DM me on here offering to sell them for face value, and I almost went for it, but when I saw that he joined the site the same day that he dm’d me it threw up the red flag!

I also got to get to the game because I gotta get my girl a jersey. I think I remember seeing last year that they were selling the Nike softball jerseys with the players’ names on them, but that you could only get them there in OKC.

And you're a Gold member, too. I wish you luck. I have a great friend who sold his Data specialty business for $15Million three years ago. He knew I loved OU Softball so he got us seats behind the plate for the whole regional three years ago. Then he stayed for one and a half games and had to leave. He wouldn't tell me what he paid for the seats, but I know it wasn't cheap.

I have no idea what the market would be for a regular season game against FSU. You might check with the OU ticket office. They've set up a resale deal where they sell the tickets of season ticket holders who know in advance that they're not going to attend, and of course, take a cut for the effort. But you'll know that the tickets will be real.

Since the game is on a Tuesday, I'm sure they will be some available seats. I don't know what all hoops you have to jump through, to get signed up initially to be able to use their process, but you have time to make it happen.

Wish you luck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT