ADVERTISEMENT

WR Zack Farrar commits to OU

Three star on Rivals but still seems like a good get and lessens the impact of losing Jones.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Jacobs is pissed and wants to leave the state and OSU needs a solid RB and they passed on the kid. I bet he signs with MU. WS

One of the four stars this weekend was for 2017. But it's still been a really good weekend. I'm sad he wants to play baseball in the spring. Hard to do both. But if he's as good as I've heard, he might be able to pull it off. Brandon Jones did, at least for a year.

Jacobs is pissed and wants to leave the state and OSU needs a solid RB and they passed on the kid. I bet he signs with MU. WS

WS, I'm not getting that vibe. I have no idea why he would be pissed. His top offer was Wyoming until the Sooners got involved. If he's pissed, be pissed at OSU and Tulsa that still hasn't offered him. He was at Mizzou mid week and Alabama there after. The OU coaches are still in contact and I understand he has been on campus before. Maybe not? We'll see.

BTW, Bama just lost a 3* middle linebacker recruit and I understand he's looking at OU.

WS, I'm not getting that vibe. I have no idea why he would be pissed. His top offer was Wyoming until the Sooners got involved. If he's pissed, be pissed at OSU and Tulsa that still hasn't offered him. He was at Mizzou mid week and Alabama there after. The OU coaches are still in contact and I understand he has been on campus before. Maybe not? We'll see.

BTW, Bama just lost a 3* middle linebacker recruit and I understand he's looking at OU.
Got a name for the LB lad?
Gonna do some research.

That linebacker had been committed to Bama for more than a year and he's from Bama. But he got a call from someone on their staff apparently in the last few days, wanting him to greyshirt. So he told them to hit the road.

Just how Saban does business. Somebody better came along so he cut the kid loose. It likely won't hurt Saban, but you never know.

That linebacker had been committed to Bama for more than a year and he's from Bama. But he got a call from someone on their staff apparently in the last few days, wanting him to greyshirt. So he told them to hit the road.

Just how Saban does business. Somebody better came along so he cut the kid loose. It likely won't hurt Saban, but you never know.

This is all true. Saban is the only one that can cut an in-state player after he's been committed for a year. I would think the Alabama high school coaches would be pissed. Guess not............

And less than a week before signing day. If I were him, I'd think about walking on at Auburn. Hard to do. But it sucks more than a little.

I'm sure saban won't lose any sleep over it. Although I don't agree with it, its a cut throat process.

KC2. I read a report it maybe a Tulsa World that his Handlers were pissed at the in state schools for never be interested in the kid until Jan. That's why I think he is destined to sign with an OOS school like MU. He goes to Bama he goes against 3 top 10 RBs in their 2017 class. WS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT