ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, strong insight from Perrion Winfrey

Winfrey is a hoss, a straight line guy. Get off the ball attack the gap and wreak havoc in the backfield. Grinchs scheme had him doing to many stunts, looping around and slanting. We probably wont see to much of that play next season.

Came here to post another article about this. Anybody who reads this board with regularity has seen me on my soap box about Grinch's rotations. I'm glad to hear a player say it but I'm not sure if it's actually relieving or more maddening. I can't count the number of times over the last 2 seasons I've screamed at the television when we were in critical drives and we got backups in.

I'm so glad punk ass Riley took "muh speed D" Grinch and All Talk Manning with him. They will be his undoing.

I'm trying to not go full tin foil hat but the rotations were as obvious as ever this season when the defensive line was absolutely expected to be a strength. Now Grinch decides he ain't going to let them play and Riley forgets how to coach? How did we make it to 10 wins? Oh, maybe because this was the most talented team we've had in a decade and it appears more and more to have been sabotaged.

Came here to post another article about this. Anybody who reads this board with regularity has seen me on my soap box about Grinch's rotations. I'm glad to hear a player say it but I'm not sure if it's actually relieving or more maddening. I can't count the number of times over the last 2 seasons I've screamed at the television when we were in critical drives and we got backups in.

I'm so glad punk ass Riley took "muh speed D" Grinch and All Talk Manning with him. They will be his undoing.

I'm trying to not go full tin foil hat but the rotations were as obvious as ever this season when the defensive line was absolutely expected to be a strength. Now Grinch decides he ain't going to let them play and Riley forgets how to coach? How did we make it to 10 wins? Oh, maybe because this was the most talented team we've had in a decade and it appears more and more to have been sabotaged.

I remember posting almost the exact same thing early in the season. It never made sense, stunting with the talent up front. And the crazy ass substitutions, made me pull my hair out. I do like a 6'4 300lbs guy over a 6'4 335lbs guy. In today's CFB offenses, lighter feet, work better on 90% of the plays.

Brent has always been a front 7 guy and that was most of the issues with Bob and Mike. They were back 7 guys and would always take a chance on a marginal DB recruit over a marginal dlineman

Dang fine post brother.

ADVERTISEMENT