ADVERTISEMENT

Win tomorrow and

Soonerborn59

Sooner starter
Aug 16, 2009
We Are in playoffs if LSU holds serve. If UGA wins we likely face UF in Sugar. If we lose and UGA wins we likely head to Cotton to play the best G5 team. If UGA loses and we lose its Sugar again likely vs UGA. Baylor gets playoff spot.

I think its a crock that they are saying if any of the top 4 lose with the exceptiin of Georgia that the other 3 will still get in.
If lsu loses tp georgia no way they should get in but it will happen if they lose.

What if Wisconsin does the improbable ?

On Sportscenter they asked Heather D what scenario could really create a controversey. She quickly said if Wisconsin upsets Ohio State they would have a win over the current no 1 team and wins over Michigan and Minnesota. She didn't mention OU in the debate but did say she could see a scenario where if it was against Baylor that the Badgers could get the selection over them. I personally think if that happens and Baylor does beat our team that is complete bogus crap. If anything as 67 stated I don't get why people are giving LSU, Ohio State and even Clemson a free pass if they lose there CCG.

I agree Wisconsin should get in as the B10 champ but no way should OSU get a free do over. That goes for any of the 3 teams they are so in love with.

On Sportscenter they asked Heather D what scenario could really create a controversey. She quickly said if Wisconsin upsets Ohio State they would have a win over the current no 1 team and wins over Michigan and Minnesota. She didn't mention OU in the debate but did say she could see a scenario where if it was against Baylor that the Badgers could get the selection over them. I personally think if that happens and Baylor does beat our team that is complete bogus crap. If anything as 67 stated I don't get why people are giving LSU, Ohio State and even Clemson a free pass if they lose there CCG.

I agree Wisconsin should get in as the B10 champ but no way should OSU get a free do over. That goes for any of the 3 teams they are so in love with.

I just can't see a 2-loss Whiskey getting in over a 1-loss Baylor. But I learned long ago that nobody is unbiased. Anything can happen.

Reactions: iasooner1
Great point: 28 point favorite who has not beaten anyone and loses conference championship?

If their only loss is in their CCG, why shouldn't they get in over an OU that lost to K State and struggled to win against several mediocre teams?

For me its because I believe CC should be the qualifier to get in the playoffs. Some disagree and thats fine but conference championships need to have a meaning.

For me its because I believe CC should be the qualifier to get in the playoffs. Some disagree and thats fine but conference championships need to have a meaning.

I agree. I also think that ohio state and lsu both would have gotten in with a loss today.
Most definately lsu would have and we would have been left out. The Playoff Committee was let off the hook this year and their selections will be easy. It would have gotten real interesting had lsu and osu both lost. I don't think clemson would have still made it in if they had lost. Especially since Dabo called out the talking heads, they don't seem to have as much love for clemson as they have in the past.
lsu and ohio state are now their favorite ho's to pimp.

Reactions: iasooner1
Despite some challenges, l think OU is the 4th best team in the country. And the cream rose to the top, yesterday.

All the "what if" scenarios vanished. LSU and Clemson more than took care of business. Ohio State remembered how badly they beat Wisconsin, six weeks ago and took a half to get their act together, then dominated the bad gers after halftime.

And Riley's guys did it again. Told by those "outside our facility" that there was no way to overcome that one loss, that OU did it again. We are reminded once again that winning is hard, and one loss in 13 games as a P5 team is a great performance.

I'd rather play LSU first. We'll see. Maybe their fans won't be such a holes in Atlanta. We will surely be outnumbered.

ADVERTISEMENT