ADVERTISEMENT

Will Horns lose to KSU at home?

I hate to pick the shorthorns...but I did pick them to win by their nutsack. I do sense an emotional letdown...and fire in the 'Cats belly. Even still the horns should win. Think a Rose FG wins it...as long as he is not deeply benched.

I got the Horns winning by two TD's. It's in Austin. That's worth one TD. They ride in a new Bevo, that's worth the second.....

daily_picdump_1945_84.jpg

I expect the Horns D to control this game for the most part. Wildcats are reeling and plagued with injury.

Hope the Cats get off the mat, but I don't see it.

I agree, the Kitty Cats are injured up really bad. Not even fair really.
However, never doubt the old man, he's broke my heart more times than I want to remember.
Geez...he got game sometimes.

Reactions: ESPiam
I got the Horns winning by two TD's. It's in Austin. That's worth one TD. They ride in a ne
I agree, the Kitty Cats are injured up really bad. Not even fair really.
However, never doubt the old man, he's broke my heart more times than I want to remember.
Geez...he got game sometimes.

Another thing I picked up today on the Tech board. Snyder to retire at end of the year and Leach has agreed to replace him. No links, etc. so it's BS.

I'm pretty sure Snyder's son is next in line.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
We will delight Aggieland @ DKR!
We will stomp (the new) Bevo into the ground:rolleyes:(long) horns 'n all(!)

KU_zpstp4lvjug.png

Would love to see TX get beat, but I think they'll beat the cats. They were close to turning the corner against good OSU and Cal teams, and finally did so against us.

I guess the TCU game was just a really, really bad match up for them.

Would love to see TX get beat, but I think they'll beat the cats. They were close to turning the corner against good OSU and Cal teams, and finally did so against us.

I guess the TCU game was just a really, really bad match up for them.

The Wildcats have a lot of injuries but also a lot of heart. I think they take last weeks gang rape and beat the demon out of the Schlonghorns. I'm hoping for something like 35-14 KSU.

Last edited:
rainy conditions sets up well for silver fox ball control down hill running attack against the woeful horns.

KSU 24

Webster 13

efab1339a544573c6b9439cf70c9af3a.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT