ADVERTISEMENT

Who starts tonight for the Posse ?

Epic beat down!😁...Love watching Wronghorns getting demoralized. Including their Coach who had a chance to sign Alo but took away the offer cause she waited 3 months to committ. He's nuttier than a squirrel turd!
I believe that was when he was HC at Oregon. Doesn't matter. Alo exactly serious revenge on White.

I don't know what I enjoy more? OU beating the Longhorns in anything, or Mike White suffering over anything. Call it a tie.

I think the plan is that Trautwein started game one, Bahl starts game 2, and May the primary reliever for both. Well see. I think if I were making the decision, that I might start Nicole with a quick hook available, because not sure if you could ever reenter Jordy, given the arm issues. So maybe two or three inning with May, then Bahl as long as she can last, then back to May.

The advantage though to starting Jordy, is that May has to be you primary reliever for game 3, if it happens. So you might go that way. I just don't think there is any way that Bahl can start, and then relieve. And tonight, you don't put Trautwein out there unless it's for one or two batters with a ten run lead. Since all these games are seven innings at least, no matter what, having only three trustworthy pitchers, all of them with kind of max innings the last five days, a catastrophe is a possibility. It's so nice that we have a lineup that can make the other gals pay at least as much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT