ADVERTISEMENT

Who is all going to the first game?

Lol. How's the family been? I know your daughter is deep into gymnastics but does she do any little League stuff? Softball or basketball? I know she is athletic

Just gymnastics. That sport is good for more than enough orthopedic visits. She broke both wrists on a vault crash at the beginning of the summer. Bilateral type 1 Salter Harris fractures. Quit isn't something she's considered despite my strong encouragement.

How about yours? If I remember your little boy is 8 feet tall and playing football and basketball and your daughter is a softball champion. Be careful. bullmarket will be stalking them if he isn't already.

Reactions: iasooner1
LOL. Maybe, maybe not. Bro hugs are acceptable for guys. Dirty Dancing style pelvic grinders are not. As long as you're still the same old BerryhillBoomer from yonder years, I'll trust it would be appropriate type.

On second thought, no. I'm scared.

HA HA HA

Just gymnastics. That sport is good for more than enough orthopedic visits. She broke both wrists on a vault crash at the beginning of the summer. Bilateral type 1 Salter Harris fractures. Quit isn't something she's considered despite my strong encouragement.

Gee my friend I am sorry to hear that. My youngest has been in gymnastics and that sport has a lot of risks.

I hope your daughter has a fully recovery.

thoughts and prayers from us.

Gee my friend I am sorry to hear that. My youngest has been in gymnastics and that sport has a lot of risks.

I hope your daughter has a fully recovery.

thoughts and prayers from us.
Have no fear, she's back in action. She was in the gym the day after wearing splints and doing back tucks on the beam. Thanks for the thoughts bull.

Yes….

I know this is no big deal among the OU faithful but haven’t missed any home games in 31 years.

Always do your part, in your own way, to help make OU great.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT