ADVERTISEMENT

Where would Oklahoma finish in the SEC

Depends, would they have played Bama yet? If so, I would have them 1st, if not, 2nd. :)

It's obvious Georgia is overrated. Auburn vs Bama will be the true SEC championship. Is Bama overrated as well? This game will tell us.

I think the same can be said for the ACC. Looks like Miami might be overrated after watching them struggle against Virginia most of the game. What happens when Miami plays a good team that does not turn the ball over? Hmmmm. Can't wait to see Clemson vs Miami.

It's also obvious that Notre Dame is overrated.

I'm also not convinced that Wisconsin is that great either. I would imagine Ohio State beats them pretty bad when they play in the Big 10 championship.

Last edited:
I have no doubt OU would battle to win the conference based on OUs offense alone. Even with OUs ability to stink it up on defense at times, I think OU could just outscore teams when they really need to hit the gas. OU just has so many weapons, the only team that can slow down OUs offense is OUs offense. Teams would have to rely on OU having a bad day or coming into a game with injuries holding them back.

I will also say, this years Auburn is a better team that what OU faced in the bowl game. The difference at QB for them is night and day. But I still think OU would beat them again if they played.

Reactions: Huntin Hard
I would put them in about 4th place behind bama, Auburn, and Georgia

Well sour Bucknut, you can suck Baker's junk. Now beat it, loser.
grab-2017-11-18-17h12m55s198.png

Last edited:
If the Sooners were in the SEC East they would win that division almost every year. If in the SEC West, I think the Sooners would be one of the top 3 every year. SEC isn't near as great as what the media makes us to believe it is. Probably the only division in college football that is weaker than the SEC East is the Big Ten West.

Reactions: iasooner1

I would say it a different way while agreeing with you kinda.....I would put OU in the top 26.67 percent assuming a 15 team league. Capable of winning the SEC 4 times a decade and challenging 50% of the time. OU would get better recruits in the SEC so I may be shortchanging the conference championships a bit. It would be something. All bets off as long as Mike Stoops is on the coaching staff.

Reactions: WhyNotaSooner
If I were the aubie fan I would be more worried about arkie stealing your HC.
A lot of piggie fans I know think its a done deal after the season. Personally I think he will go if he loses to bama again. His seat was already warm before he beat Georgia. Another loss to bama and it will be warm again. Gus is probably just gonna use it as a way to get more money and an extension if arky comes a calling.

Reactions: iasooner1
Most Auburn fans don't care if he leaves especially if he loses to bama again. He is an offensive coach, yet a lot of the success this year is based on the defense.

The defensive coaches are more loyal to Auburn than him. The defensive line coach and linebackers coach are both former Auburn players. The defensive coordinator didn't attend Auburn himself, but some of his brothers and sisters did, and he has admitted to growing up an Auburn fan

Most Auburn fans don't care if he leaves especially if he loses to bama again. He is an offensive coach, yet a lot of the success this year is based on the defense.

The defensive coaches are more loyal to Auburn than him. The defensive line coach and linebackers coach are both former Auburn players. The defensive coordinator didn't attend Auburn himself, but some of his brothers and sisters did, and he has admitted to growing up an Auburn fan
Cool story. You what's more cool? 35-19.

YbIQ9y1.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT