ADVERTISEMENT

Where is the hypocrite Gramps and the rest of the hypocrite horn fans?

This is what I hate about fans who enjoy being the hypocrite. These guys like to blast Stoops for giving a kid a 2nd chance and then never open their mouth to what their own school does.

I love the comments by some, obviously, decent horn fans.

http://www.burntorangenation.com/20...art-briles-scandal-tom-herman-texas-longhorns

In my title I meant "are" not "is".

Agreed. I'd like to hear the little hypocrite's take on this turn of events. But I think we all know we'll not hear from him again until the next time he can sling mud at OU.

This is a game of tit-for-tat that fans of one college team play with other fans of other teams over the misdeeds of male athletes.
Assaults, sexual misconduct, shoplifting, having bogus jobs, academic fraud are now part of the landscape of college athletics. No team seems to be above these problems anymore.
It's just a matter of time before these episodes occur at any college, either for the first time or the upteenth time.

This is a game of tit-for-tat that fans of one college team play with other fans of other teams over the misdeeds of male athletes.
Assaults, sexual misconduct, shoplifting, having bogus jobs, academic fraud are now part of the landscape of college athletics. No team seems to be above these problems anymore.
It's just a matter of time before these episodes occur at any college, either for the first time or the upteenth time.
Exactly CT. It's the typical routine of bashing when it happens at other schools, then play damage control when it happens at the school you are a fan of.

Some posters said he was too far down the totem pole
to know about the rapes and sexual assaults that happened.
I think he was working with briles and the rest of the coaches
so how would he have not known. But the horns will spin
this in to fit their agenda as always.

Agree, CT...However, IMO, it's been happening most everywhere for a lot longer than we were aware, or that we cared to acknowledge. Only with the advancement of Bottom Feeding, by the Media, has everyone's Bad Behavior become a Headline.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT