ADVERTISEMENT

Where are they now???

PtLavacaSooner

Sooner starter
Oct 2, 2013
So... Recruits come, and recruits go... Where? Hmmm....

2013 Sooner class featured 24 recruits... One 5 star RB, and six 4 star recruits... Keith Ford played this season, at aTm... Matt Dimon and D.J. Ward are the two 4 stars who have contributed anything close to their 4 star potential... One is a minor leaguer, two are busts, and another never did anything in Norman...

2014 Sooner class featured 27 recruits... One 5 star RB, and seven 4 star recruits... The second 4 star QB in a row is gone... The highest rated 4 star athlete is gone... Another 4 star WR has never appeared, a transfer? This class is better than many, yet still has many questions... Mixon has shown his worth, despite his off field issues... Perine, Parker, and Andrews have produced...

2015 Sooner class featured 28 recruits... Ten 4 stars... One is a juco transfer who is going to N.Y. for the Heisman ceremony... Two have yet to show anything close to their rating potential, one is injured, two have been beaten out by 3 star players of the same class, and two are starting to produce after expectations had them being substantial contributors last year... The jury is still out on these guys, it appears to be positive though...

Of these classes, there are 33 from Texas, and 14 from Oklahoma...

Cherry picking? Two Cali 4 stars from the 2013 class were complete busts. Nine 3 star guys from Texas or Oklahoma have played significantly... Mixon is the only significant Cali high profile player to contribute from the 2014 class... Two are no longer with the Sooners...

Reactions: JConXtsy
It'd be nice to have a longer history on this for comparison. At first glance, it looks like horrible luck, but I wouldn't be surprised if these are just average numbers (fallout) overall.

It'd be nice to have a longer history on this for comparison. At first glance, it looks like horrible luck, but I wouldn't be surprised if these are just average numbers (fallout) overall.
They might be... I'm sure a good statistical analysis is in order... :eek::oops::D:confused:

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT