ADVERTISEMENT

What if Lebby goes?

Realize my dubious source is Facebook but I read Lebby declined to interview for the job. If so--great news.
Yeah, that’s what I would expect. I think he knows he has a great opportunity at OU and it will springboard him into a head coaching gig SOONER than later. All he has to endure is the constant fan criticism that comes with coaching at Oklahoma.

Lebby hasn't said much, and he is still at OU. Personally, I'd like him to put this lingering rumor to bed.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Yeah, that’s what I would expect. I think he knows he has a great opportunity at OU and it will springboard him into a head coaching gig SOONER than later. All he has to endure is the constant fan criticism that comes with coaching at Oklahoma.
Agree.
It's premature for fans to react negatively to Lebby's body of work thus far and having a knee jerk attitude like pseudo-journalist Skip Bayless, who really doesn't do his "homework" on issues.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I got a good feeling from a conversation with a source in Norman yesterday. "Lebby is not going anywhere. At Alabama he will have no artistic opportunity. Saban will craft an offense and expect Lebby to stay within those parameters. Lebby is fully aware of his present surroundings. He has the opportunity to build a behemoth in Norman and BV is not letting him forget this point." Lebby hasd started building this behemoth. Arnold, et al.

Lebby coached with Lane Kiffen, I doubt Kiffen will give Saban and Alabama, a good recommendation.

I got a good feeling from a conversation with a source in Norman yesterday. "Lebby is not going anywhere. At Alabama he will have no artistic opportunity. Saban will craft an offense and expect Lebby to stay within those parameters. Lebby is fully aware of his present surroundings. He has the opportunity to build a behemoth in Norman and BV is not letting him forget this point." Lebby hasd started building this behemoth. Arnold, et al.
"Behemoth". Love it! 👍

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT