ADVERTISEMENT

What I know (Jalen Hurts)

BPrzybylo

Sooner starter
Nov 20, 2017
UPDATE 6:03:

OK, for real, source confirms Hurts is at OU right now. No questioning. Nothing about he's going to arrive or will arrive. He's in Norman right now. Source can physically confirm he's there.

UPDATE 5:55:

Conflicting reports now. Source saying Hurts is in Maryland but in the process of getting to Norman.

What is confirmed is the OU visit was supposed to happen today. What's not confirmed is when Hurts is supposed to arrive and now can confirm that nobody has actually seen him in person at OU.

So maybe he arrives in the evening and then spends first part of Sunday in Norman? Obviously, keep checking.

UPDATE 5:28 p.m.:
Source confirms Jalen Hurts is indeed at OU right now. Initial thought is he will leave for Miami on Sunday, but that is not 100 percent confirmed.

Just got home from basketball. I cannot confirm Jalen Hurts is at OU, but it would make a lot of sense based on what happened at the basketball game.

Here was my post from the game:

Your football update:

- Annie Hanson, Bill Bedenbaugh and Shane Beamer are running the show with the official visitors sitting at the basketball game.

- Enokk Vimahi is flanked by Bedenbaugh and Hanson. Danielson Ike is a lil separated from everybody, but Bedenbaugh talked to him quite a bit at halftime.

- A lot of the DBs are watching, Barnes, TBrown, TNorwood. And a lot of women's basketball players are sitting with the players/recruits, too.

- Beamer brought his whole family (that doesn't matter, just an observation).

Also there was Bennie Wylie and Caesar Martinez. Noticeably absent? Yep, Lincoln Riley. Usually, Riley is always there with the recruits and watching the game. So it was a little odd, for sure, that Riley wasn't at LNC.

Yes, I saw it, too.

But if Riley had to spend the day with Jalen Hurts... well, that would make a whole bit of sense.

I'm gonna eat some dinner... and then I'll continue to check in on things.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News