ADVERTISEMENT

What a blissful trifecta

I'm glad KC took away SF's chance at dissing the President by turning down an invitation to the WH.
Agree, just another reason not to root for California teams.
However, when Trump wins again in November, all the crap we have seen since he became president will seem very tame. The "Tantrumcrats" will take their hatred to newer and higher levels.

Agree, just another reason not to root for California teams.
However, when Trump wins again in November, all the crap we have seen since he became president will seem very tame. The "Tantrumcrats" will take their hatred to newer and higher levels.

If the Republicans can retake the House, things should quiet down in his 2nd term.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Now reminds me a lot of the ‘60’s and early ‘70’s. Waiting for the riots to begin.
The riots back in the 1960's and 1970's were over civil rights and the Vietnam folly. Looking back at those times at my current age, I believe now that the protests then had more justification than the current hysteria over Trump's presidency that primarily resulted from Hillary's defeat.
I believe you can protest your country's foreign policy or civil rights policies without being unpatriotic, but too many of the Vietnam protests included and resulted in expressions of hatred for this country and the backlash to these protests were filled with accusations of cowardice and disloyalty. No winners in this conflict, only losers....especially the 58,000 lives on the Vietnam Wall in Washington, DC.

The riots back in the 1960's and 1970's were over civil rights and the Vietnam folly. Looking back at those times at my current age, I believe now that the protests then had more justification than the current hysteria over Trump's presidency that primarily resulted from Hillary's defeat.
I believe you can protest your country's foreign policy or civil rights policies without being unpatriotic, but too many of the Vietnam protests included and resulted in expressions of hatred for this country and the backlash to these protests were filled with accusations of cowardice and disloyalty. No winners in this conflict, only losers....especially the 58,000 lives on the Vietnam Wall in Washington, DC.

Yes, exactly. My point is that the country was divided back when I was in college and it is today at 73 years old. Whatever the reasons aren't as important as what such a wide divide does to the nation while it lasts. We will eventually become civil again but it may take a long time. I don't anticipate another Civil War but what is going on today is troubling and affecting the way Americans feel about other Americans in a negative way. That's a shame and a stain on the country.

The protesters were mostly people my age. The problem then, as now, was that they were protesting the wrong thing. Soldiers coming home were spat on frequently, and forced to undergo horrible treatment for doing their duty.

Being louder is often the opposite of being right.

What’s going on now is indeed troubling and through all the turmoil, I regard Hillary Clinton and her divisive, ego-driven and out-of-control sense of entitlement as “ground zero” to all of this conflict. Her hatred of anyone who opposes her is a poison that has contaminated her political party.

What’s going on now is indeed troubling and through all the turmoil, I regard Hillary Clinton and her divisive, ego-driven and out-of-control sense of entitlement as “ground zero” to all of this conflict. Her hatred of anyone who opposes her is a poison that has contaminated her political party.

I agree about Killary, but it seems as though there is a new democratic party led by a handful of extremely radical people. They have moved on from the Clintons and have went off the deep end and will support the Sanders philosophy of government which is scary. There are just enough crazy people in this country that a Sanders presidency is not far fetched.

I agree about Killary, but it seems as though there is a new democratic party led by a handful of extremely radical people. They have moved on from the Clintons and have went off the deep end and will support the Sanders philosophy of government which is scary. There are just enough crazy people in this country that a Sanders presidency is not far fetched.
I think the Dems see Hillary as their living god.
Hillary has done nothing to temper her followers, who have threatened to burn the White House (Madonna), kill Trump (Depp), accused Trump of incest (Jolie), refused service to Trump supporters at restaurants, made late night talk shows liberal/anti-Trump propaganda and censored conservative speakers from colleges. Hillary wants this fallout from her defeat in 2016.....she loves this turmoil and incivility....she wants revenge at all costs, even if it tears this country apart permanently.
Hillary Clinton, to me, is the most divisive, dangerous and overrated political figure in U.S. history. She's off my Christmas list.

Yep, you supposedly conservatives actually believe that San. Fran.
football has anything to do with politics of any kind, how dumb. And
i'm sure you all believe that thronald dump is really a conservative,
more how dumb. This gov. collects 3.9 trillion a year in revenue.
Dump's last budget was 4.8 trillion. And you just gotta believe that
this BSer is a conservative, hogwash. Conservativism has always
been about living within one's means. You dumpers are just as phony
as the ultra libs. The Libertarians are the only conservatives out there.

Hillary is proud of you.
But I agree that Libertarians are the only true conservatives.....small government, no empire building, free markets.

Cool story bruh. Love the childish name calling.

Reactions: iasooner1
ShallowSkeletalGuernseycow-small.gif
You poor thing.

Hillary is proud of you.
But I agree that Libertarians are the only true conservatives.....small government, no empire building, free markets.

True Libertarians are very conservative yet their numbers are less than 20% of eligible voters and probably 25% of those can’t explain to you what the Libertarian Party’s beliefs are. But that’s not a knock on the Libertarian Party as it’s pretty prevalent amongst uninformed democrats and republicans. Just part of our political system. Like all these Bernie Sanders followers thinking he can get all this wild stuff through Congress. LMAO. Bernie Sanders has authored more than 300 bills and only three were put into law. Two of which were name changes to local post offices. Sanders is no threat to change even if elected POTUS. Not much is going to change politically until 2024. But this is coming from someone that is borderline apolitical so you should probably disregard this entire post. :cool:

The Kneeler played for the 49rs, he started it all and made it political. Since the majority of 49er fans are probably from California, it's safe to say most of their fans do not approve of Trump. It's very possible that the team or a large portion of the team would have refused an invite to the White House.

Btw, nice copy and paste, or whatever you did since your words couldn't make it across the screen like a normal person's.

Tonight’s IA Dem party is in shambles & cannot report any numbers after 4 hours & all the hype they are the provincial laughingstock of the Nation. Complete meltdown

just curious, is it true that Iowa only has three car funerals?

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT