ADVERTISEMENT

Well, tonight I'm a Badger fan, all the way...

Soonersincefitty

Sooner starter
Oct 16, 2004
Gun Barrel, Texas...via Claremore, earth
Why? I don't know.

If I don't have a dog in the fight...I tend to root for the decided underdog, and that would be Wisky.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Me too. But whoever wins this game, I hope they kill Duke. It will be tough playing five on eight. I actually hate Duke more than Kentucky.

I only got to watch the last 3 min of the game, but what the heck was Rex Chapman doing announcing this game? He didn't even try to hide his homerism. Felt like I was watching the Kentucky Wildcat network.

Originally posted by barkingwater2000:
I only got to watch the last 3 min of the game, but what the heck was Rex Chapman doing announcing this game? He didn't even try to hide his homerism. Felt like I was watching the Kentucky Wildcat network.
You were. There were three broadcasts--one for Wisconsin, one for UK and the national broadcast. Chapman (obviously) was on the UK version.

Originally posted by iasooner1:
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa! What a bunch of homer announcers.

The good thing about Bball being over is we're that much closer to kick...
Wait til Monday, when the announcers and the stripes are all pulling for the team in blue.

Guess I'm in the minority but I'll be pulling for Duke as I'm a huge fan of Coach K.

Originally posted by WP76:
Guess I'm in the minority but I'll be pulling for Duke as I'm a huge fan of Coach K.
yeah I really don't give a poop who wins the game, but Coach K is incredible...no really...incredible.

Originally posted by Sooners83:

Originally posted by WP76:
yeah I really don't give a poop who wins the game, but Coach K is incredible...no really...incredible.
Same here man. I really don't care one way or another, but I feel myself slightly leaning towards wanting Duke to win. I've always had a ton of respect for Coach K.

The Wildcat players pulled an FSU and showed a lack of class when they walked off the court and did not shake hands with the Badgers. I know their dream season burst and they are "19 year old kids" as the announcers tried to cover up for the Wildcats, but I thought it spoke volumes about the arrogance of the Kentucky program.

Go Badgers! Beat the Blue Devils!

lol@ fans who ALWAYS blame the refs. As for me, I have no dog in the fight but i guess im pulling for Wisconsin. In the end though, i dont really care

Yesterday, Kentucky players show a significant lack of class and leave the floor without shaking hands after their NCAA loss. Like they are the only players emotionally affected by their season ending loss.

Today, Calipari, whose career has been accentuated by leaving probation in his rear view mirror at his two previous stops, has been elected to the Hall of Fame. This is NCAA basketball. Corruption is what it's about at the highest levels.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT