ADVERTISEMENT

Well, this is just an egregious abomination...

Soonersincefitty

Sooner starter
Oct 16, 2004
Gun Barrel, Texas...via Claremore, earth
What's that you ask?

That the darlings of CFB, Alabama has 'settled' for second place in the team rankings in recruiting, just behind USC.

Clearly, the entire staff, including the 'God', Saban must be fired post haste!

I, I just don't think I can even bathe again until this miscarriage of a turn of events has been corrected.

I'm just apoplectic...how will I go on?
smokin.r191677.gif

Reactions: Tic-Toc-Tic-Toc
ESPN's full coverage of recruiting today was touting Nick Saban's class as the #1 recruiting class all day. They even interviewed him and basically gave him the MRC recruiting trophy. He was wearing a tie and jacket.

Bama: 25

= #2 Scout

= #1 ESPN

= #1 24/7 CBS

= #2 Rivals

2 for 4 deserves a demotion of some type.

USC: 26

= #1 Scout

= #3 ESPN

= #2 24/7 CBS

= #1 Rivals

Texas: 29

= #8 Scout

= #9 ESPN

= #11 24/7 CBS

= #12 Rivals

OU: 24

= #14 Scout

= #17 ESPN

= #15 24/7 CBS

= #14 Rivals

This post was edited on 2/4 8:46 PM by JMISASANO

Well the tie and jacket made me a fan and a believer. I'm sure ESPiN has no vested interest in their self serving proclamations. I know I hang on every word they say or print, and I think that jacket and tie dude that Stoops recently ran bareback backside without a hint of lube is top cream butter.

fitty, can I get the hoorays!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by Medic007:
Well the tie and jacket made me a fan and a believer. I'm sure ESPiN has no vested interest in their self serving proclamations. I know I hang on every word they say or print, and I think that jacket and tie dude that Stoops recently ran bareback backside without a hint of lube is top cream butter.

fitty, can I get the hoorays!
Posted from Rivals Mobile
007 please tell me there are no photos of your last 13 or 14 word/events ??? I get a little queasy very easily lately...
Dammit I hate small laptop keyboards so!
This post was edited on 2/5 1:17 AM by iasooner1

ADVERTISEMENT